How do I get my husband to let me do the finances?

how do I get my husband to let me do the finances?  He is charging on one card to pay another card. We are over $63,000.00 in debt.  How do I protect myself?

Annjen answered...

This is a question. I am new with a computer and this site. I am having the same problem with my husband. He removed my name from all the bank accounts and opened new ones. I have no idea what to do about this.

Annjen answered...

PLS EXCUSE ME IF I AM BLUNT. I HAVE BEEN GOING THRU THE SAME THING FOR OVER A YEAR. MY HUSBAND WENT TO THE BANK AND TOOK MY NAME OFF EVERYTHING AND HID THE MONEY. I ASKED THIS SITE FOR HELP AND THEY ANSWERED. I TOOK THE POWER OF ATTORNEY RECORDED IT CHANGED ALL THE ACCOUNTS SUCH AS UTILITIES ON AUTO PAY. IF YOUR HUSBAND HAS A GOOD MEMORY THIS WONT HELP. BUT IT HELPED WITH MY HUSBAND I HATE TO SAY THIS BUT THANK GOD HIS SHORT TERM MEMORY IS GONE. I WILL SAY I HAD A TIME WITH THE BANK BUT ONCE I SHOWED THEM THE RECORDED COPY OF THE POA THE PROBLEMS ENDED. I WENT TO THE BRANCH MANAGER. ALSO I TOOK HIS DRIVERS LICENSE AND ALL CAR KEYS AND TOLD HIM HE MUST HAVE LOST THEM BECAUSE HE WAS HIDING EVERYTHING FROM ME. HE WAS ALSO PUT ON RISPERIDONE FOR HIS PARANOIA BY THE NEUROLOGIST AND HE HAS BEEN ON THAT FOR 2 MONTHS AND HE IS WONDERFUL AGAIN NOT NORMAL BUT NOT MEAN OR HATEFUL. I HOPE THIS HELPS. KEEP ASKING QUESTIONS AS THEY DO GET WONDERFUL ANSWERS.