Woodbriar of Wilmington

90 West St, Wilmington, MA, 01887

Reviews of Woodbriar of Wilmington

lindaclick January 19, 2016

The help is generally great. Staff is kind, happy and help solve problems. Therapy has been consistent and they are encouraging, even when I get discouraged. I was able to work toward my goal. This is my first time here but my mother was here a couple years ago and she received great quality care.

woodbriardorothy January 11, 2016

First time at woodbriar halth center and I have no complaints. I love listening to music and they have entertainment everyday. The food is great reminds me of some of my meals at home. Great portion size. Staff is good at their job. Therapy is also good and I would like more of it.

thelma 1 January 10, 2016

I highly recommend Woodbriar Health Center. Therapy department is amazing.The staff is dedicated they go above and beyond for their residents. The food is fair but there are plenty of choices. Most of all there is a nice hair salon and the prices are right.

Tom47 March 28, 2014

I would rate Woodbriar of Wilmington a four. It is very conveniently located, right off the main highway. This place was clean; it was very good. It was quite an operation. The rehab and nursing facilities were separated. They were in different buildings. They also have two or three facilities for working out. The staff was very good. They had an unbelievable amount of staff there. This facility was more geared toward rehab than nursing. Unlike the other facility, the rehab people were separate from the nursing home, and they were excellent. My friend had a private room there. The food was excellent. They would serve the visitors anything they wanted. You could call down and get a snack anytime. It was quite something.

Rosegarden1223 September 18, 2013

I've heard, "I wouldn't send my worst enemy to Woodbriar" more times than I can count and after seeing how both my grandmother and grandfather were cared for, I 100% agree! It's an awful feeling leaving after a visit and being concerned with the care of a family member. On every visit both of my grandparents where basically ignored. They'd press the nurse call button and wait over 10mins for a response! The food is so awful that they rather not eat.. My grandmother was actually served raw pancakes! On the days I was there, they didn't even get them up and dressed for the day until after 10:30am. My grandmother who was in her mid 90's at the time had to monitor her own heart rate because they weren't. Nurses where coming in and moving my grandparents not even knowing what they were they're for! If you've just had surgery there are certain areas that you need to be more causious of so you don't cause more pain to your paitent- and no one has a clue. If you have a question or concern- you will get additude and rudeness- no that's self or my family met was compassionate beside the Physical Theropists. I just can't get over the lack of caring from the staff.. It's so sad and heart breaking to have a loved one here- do yourself a favor and aviod this place like the plague!

drgwish3 September 26, 2012

I met with the Head Nurse of the facility where he showed me around the very large facility. It seemed like a hotel with elevators and the Nurse said that we like to have a 4 star hotel atmosphere and he said that this facility is privately owned. There were rehabilitation areas and the staff was very friendly. They have lots of activities for the patients to get involved in where there is a schedule posted in various places. The waiting area where I waited for him was very large, with comfortable couches and the color is nice. There were small dogs coming in and out of the facility where they are allowed to come and visit because their loved ones need encouragement. The dining area where people can feed themselves had fancy napkins, nice dinnerware, nice tables, friendly workers and patients. The food smelled delicious and they wanted us to come in and join the fun. The other dining area was for the patients who need help feeding themselves and the staff was very friendly, patient, and accommodating. The rooms were colorful and they allow portable air conditioners if the patient so desires it. They have fresh water with some lemons in it at each section of the facility at all times. I was impressed at how clean the facility is and how friendly the workers and patients are. The patients are treated with respect and dignity and the Nurse said, "We bring people back from the dead here". I like their attitudes and it seems to resonate throughout the whole building that I can feel positive feelings. I like the entertainment area has a working gas fireplace, large TV's, piano in a separate area and light green curtains and matching furniture. it seems like a comfortable environment. I met a woman who was waiting for her granddaughter and she had a flower craft she made for her. They make arts and crafts for one of their activitites. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who wants dignity, respect, and a great rehabilitation place. They are the most accommodating, friendly Nursing Home Facility that I have visited so far. I will recommend this to my family members.

branmillfarm August 07, 2012

This facility has been the greatest life saver for my family. Our Mother is a current resident and they do such a good job, she actually likes it there. The owners make sure that everyone is very well cared for, the facility is always clean, nurses and aides are attentive and interact well with all of their patients. There is entertainment scheduled throughout the day, all week, with additional special celebrations on special holidays. 5 stars does not do this facility justice, more like 10 would be a start

seniorjamescit February 17, 2012

My first impression was that It was a really nice place. It seemed to look nice from the outside at least. Even once I was inside it didn't seem too bad, the people were friendly and they seemed to genuinely care for the residents. I had never thought of a nursing home as a nice place before, but It actually turned out to be alright. I didn't get a chance to try the food, but I have a friend that works cleaning dishes, and he claims that the food that the residents are allowed to have isn't bad. So all of the stereotypes I had of nursing homes prior to my trip were blown away.

From Woodbriar of Wilmington

Our mission, as a team of dedicated professionals, is to consistently provide the highest quality health care, personal services, and professional expertise, based on careful understanding of the varied personal needs, desires and expectations of our residents. We will create an environment that supports and encourages our commitment to continuously enhance the quality of the services provided to our residents.

Features of Woodbriar of Wilmington

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Woodbriar of Wilmington