Sunset Lake Health And Rehabilitation Center

832 Sunset Lake Blvd, Venice, FL, 34292

Reviews of Sunset Lake Health And Rehabilitation Center

Jan17 July 12, 2013

When my husband needs skilled nursing care, Sunset Lake Health and Rehabilitation Center was the only one that I felt I really want to keep him in. It is close to our home. He has been there about a month now and he has seemed well adjusted. He has a large room there. Just before he moved in, they did a total refurbishment of their entire building inside. Everything is freshly painted. All is new floors and walls. Everything is all smooth and even, shiny and pretty. They also re-did their garden and it is beautiful. What I like best about this facility is that all of their staff, whatever their position, are always smiling. This is what I like best about this facility. There are also a lot of different activities for people to participate in. They do cook-outs and they have different types of musical concerts almost every week. They also have church services there. A lot of their residents are all smiles being there.

sadfamilymember July 28, 2012

Think before sending any member of your falily to Sunset Lake...They will end up with bed sores, I will be reporting sunset lakes to the State

Greeneerg October 14, 2011

The first thing I noticed about this place was that there was a very adequate staff presence in all areas of the building. I found it very difficult to escape the staff actually. This is something that struck me as uncommon. And all of the staff seemed happy and well fed; which makes me think they are well paid. Which makes me think the place is expensive. I think of that as quite a compliment though. If a place looks like it cost a lot to keep it up, then it is probably doing something right. All of the guests here seemed comfortable and as content as they could possibly be. If I ever need to be in a nursing or rehab situation, then this is the facility I will choose. (provided that i can afford it). = )

About Sunset Lake Health And Rehabilitation Center

Sunset Lake Health And Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Venice, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Sunset Lake Health And Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Sunset Lake Health And Rehabilitation Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 105761

Location of Sunset Lake Health And Rehabilitation Center