Sunset Lake Health And Rehabilitation Center

832 Sunset Lake Blvd, Venice, FL, 34292

Reviews of Sunset Lake Health And Rehabilitation Center

sadfamilymember July 28, 2012

Think before sending any member of your falily to Sunset Lake...They will end up with bed sores, I will be reporting sunset lakes to the State

Greeneerg October 14, 2011

The first thing I noticed about this place was that there was a very adequate staff presence in all areas of the building. I found it very difficult to escape the staff actually. This is something that struck me as uncommon. And all of the staff seemed happy and well fed; which makes me think they are well paid. Which makes me think the place is expensive. I think of that as quite a compliment though. If a place looks like it cost a lot to keep it up, then it is probably doing something right. All of the guests here seemed comfortable and as content as they could possibly be. If I ever need to be in a nursing or rehab situation, then this is the facility I will choose. (provided that i can afford it). = )

About Sunset Lake Health And Rehabilitation Center

Sunset Lake Health And Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Venice, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Sunset Lake Health And Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Sunset Lake Health And Rehabilitation Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Sunset Lake Health And Rehabilitation Center