Royal Oaks Nursing And Rehab Center

2225 Knox Mcrae Dr, Titusville, FL, 32780

Reviews of Royal Oaks Nursing And Rehab Center

Grace4 March 23, 2012

My aunt was a resident at Royal Oaks for several weeks for rehabilitation after a broken hip. I went there almost daily, and was very impressed with the facility. The staff was kind and helpful with every encounter I had with them. The facility was very clean. The physical therapist who worked with her was wonderful and seemed to truly care about her well-being. The only disadvantages we encountered were that often the visiting rooms were chilly, and her roommate had frequent visitors and the staff wasn't able to do much about giving her more privacy without her having to find an empty visiting area. But overall, she was happy there for the month or so she stayed, and I would definitely recommend Royal Oaks to anyone looking for a residential facility with rehab services.

badger1945 November 17, 2011

I was personally involved via receiving rehabilitation services for torn ligaments on my left index finger as the result of a golf accident. My therapist, Georgia, went beyond what I would consider required to insure I ended up with full range of motion for the index finger on my left hand. I received stretching and strength increasing exercises twice a week for six straight weeks to give me the flexibility and painless use of my left hand. At the completion of my therapy, I was able to use my left hand without pain which allowed me to return to normal day to day activities in addition to returning to golf. The services provided by the Royal Oak Facility , and Georgia specifically, were outstanding. I would highly recommend the use of the center.

HieuBandit June 05, 2011

Resident

My Mother was sent to live in this facility after a long stay in the hospital. She had survived countless bouts with death and was in very poor condition. She was fed by a tube, on oxygen and had a tracheotomy tube in her neck that she was constantly pulling on and had already pulled it out 3 times and sent back to the hospital before she came to this facility.

The point is she was left alone in her room and only lasted a day before they found her dead in her bed. She had been dead for a while .

They didn't reach us with the news until 15 hours after she was diagnosed passed.

They asked us if we wanted an autopsy, we said yes but they didn't ever do one.

In the meantime they sent her to a mortuary of their choice and never even asked us .

We feel that something isn't right in all that happened to Mom while she was there!

About Royal Oaks Nursing And Rehab Center

Royal Oaks Nursing And Rehab Center is a nursing home in Titusville, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Royal Oaks Nursing And Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Royal Oaks Nursing And Rehab Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Royal Oaks Nursing And Rehab Center