Royal Oaks Nursing And Rehab Center

2225 Knox Mcrae Dr, Titusville, FL, 32780

Reviews of Royal Oaks Nursing And Rehab Center

November 17, 2011

By badger1945

I was personally involved via receiving rehabilitation services for torn ligaments on my left index finger as the result of a golf accident. My therapist, Georgia, went beyond what I would consider required to insure I ended up with full range of motion for the index finger on my left hand. I received stretching and strength increasing exercises twice a week for six straight weeks to give me the flexibility and painless use of my left hand. At the completion of my therapy, I was able to use my left hand without pain which allowed me to return to normal day to day activities in addition to returning to golf. The services provided by the Royal Oak Facility , and Georgia specifically, were outstanding. I would highly recommend the use of the center.

June 05, 2011

By HieuBandit

Resident

My Mother was sent to live in this facility after a long stay in the hospital. She had survived countless bouts with death and was in very poor condition. She was fed by a tube, on oxygen and had a tracheotomy tube in her neck that she was constantly pulling on and had already pulled it out 3 times and sent back to the hospital before she came to this facility. The point is she was left alone in her room and only lasted a day before they found her dead in her bed. She had been dead for a while . They didn't reach us with the news until 15 hours after she was diagnosed passed. They asked us if we wanted an autopsy, we said yes but they didn't ever do one. In the meantime they sent her to a mortuary of their choice and never even asked us . We feel that something isn't right in all that happened to Mom while she was there!

Features of Royal Oaks Nursing And Rehab Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Royal Oaks Nursing And Rehab Center

Royal Oaks Nursing And Rehab Center is a nursing home in Titusville, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Royal Oaks Nursing And Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Royal Oaks Nursing And Rehab Center