Heritage Park Center

Reviews of Heritage Park Center

Overview of Ratings

3.3

June 07, 2013

We chose Heritage Park Center because I was familiar with the facility and it was close to my location. I also knew the level of care they provided since my parents were there before. My husband's stay there was more on rehabilitation for about three months and I really liked their therapy. The facility was very clean and the rooms were spacious. The staff were very caring and the food was excellent. It was a very good experience.

March 15, 2013

By Kuang

Staff shortage made disabled residents wait for a long time to get help. Not enough exercise equipments for residents. Second smoking is everywhere and cigratte butts can be found in the back yard everywhere.

December 16, 2012

By 15stargaze

Thy were very kind and friendly!

July 24, 2012

By Caring 0765

It's a skilled facility where it's just a mile away from my home. They weren't that good but they weren't bad. There were better facilities rated higher but I think some things are inherent and I need to be close by the mom so I can see her everyday. Overall I can say that I am satisfied with their service. There's a couple of staff that are satisfactory. I don't know if it's because of staff shortages or whatever but sometimes my mother won't be changed like in 6-8 hours. It bothers me but I don't know if you could stop that anywhere. My mother has medicare so she is in a semi-private room. Her room is fine and food there is doable but it's nothing fantastic.

September 30, 2011

By comokid

This place was the bottom of the barrel. My father in law contracted scabies at this facility. They never helped him. It was crowded and dirty and poorly staffed. We got him out as fast as we could.

Features of Heritage Park Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Heritage Park Center

Heritage Park Center is a nursing home in Roy, UT that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Heritage Park Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Heritage Park Center