Heritage Park Center

2700 West 5600 South, Roy, UT, 84067

Reviews of Heritage Park Center

sherryb h July 11, 2013

My husband was in Heritage for five days before I got him out. It's older and doesn't have a lock down unit. The place is okay and clean when you walk in. It's got a lot of wings but they were understaffed and could not keep on top of their patients. I never did eat there but my neighbour had hers in there and her dad and she wouldn't recommend it. They put my husband with another person and that made it rough and hard on my husband who had Alzheimer's.

ABclosen July 07, 2013

This place was awful! They did not come when my moth used the call button, they lied about her having been given medication. They left her paperwork out on the counter for anyone to read (and I saw the family members of other patients reading it while it sat there so I looked to see what they were reading and it was my moms info) I asked them to put it away and they said they would tell the nurse and no one ever moved it. They forgot to bring her meals and to shower her. She sat in pain for hours pushing the call button and on one ever came. I had to call and call for anyone to answer the phone. I live very close and visited my mom several times a day. Each and very time I was there I had to ask them to DO THEY'ER JOB. This place is horrible please do not leave your loved ones there. The last thing I said to the nurses it that my mom was getting worse and they needed to contact the doctor and get some tests done do to her severe cramping. The next morning I got a call telling me that mom was not responding and it looked like she had had a stroke. She was taken to the hospital where she later died. It was not a stroke but the ammonia level had gotten so high she was in a coma and she was severlly dehydrated (thus the cramping). Best I can tell they never called the doctor as I had asked. They did not kill my mom but of they had done as I asked I may have had more time with her.

Caring05240263064861 June 07, 2013

We chose Heritage Park Center because I was familiar with the facility and it was close to my location. I also knew the level of care they provided since my parents were there before. My husband's stay there was more on rehabilitation for about three months and I really liked their therapy. The facility was very clean and the rooms were spacious. The staff were very caring and the food was excellent. It was a very good experience.

Kuang March 15, 2013

Staff shortage made disabled residents wait for a long time to get help. Not enough exercise equipments for residents. Second smoking is everywhere and cigratte butts can be found in the back yard everywhere.

15stargaze December 16, 2012

Thy were very kind and friendly!

Caring 0765 July 24, 2012

It's a skilled facility where it's just a mile away from my home. They weren't that good but they weren't bad. There were better facilities rated higher but I think some things are inherent and I need to be close by the mom so I can see her everyday. Overall I can say that I am satisfied with their service. There's a couple of staff that are satisfactory. I don't know if it's because of staff shortages or whatever but sometimes my mother won't be changed like in 6-8 hours. It bothers me but I don't know if you could stop that anywhere. My mother has medicare so she is in a semi-private room. Her room is fine and food there is doable but it's nothing fantastic.

comokid September 30, 2011

This place was the bottom of the barrel. My father in law contracted scabies at this facility. They never helped him. It was crowded and dirty and poorly staffed. We got him out as fast as we could.

About Heritage Park Center

Heritage Park Center is a nursing home in Roy, UT that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Heritage Park Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Heritage Park Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Heritage Park Center