Hillcrest Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

169 Valentine Road, Pittsfield, MA, 01201

Reviews of Hillcrest Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

stephhannieex333 September 11, 2011

My feelings on Hillcrest Commons assisted living facilty are somewhat mixed. I visited there and observed what went on every day for a few months as part of a requirement for school. The facility is generally very nice and well taken care of in my experience, and definitely looks like a place I would choose if I needed assisted living services. The staff seemed to do their jobs well and were very pleasant to be around. I didn't see any of the rudeness toward guests and patients that I've seen at other facilities. My only complaint is the way the lower staff seemed to be treated by higher-up ones. It does not seem to be a very pleasant place to work for the nurses and CNAs, and especially the kitchen staff. I witnessed multiple incidents of these people being walked all over and verbally abused by their supervisors for seemingly no reason at all, while they were doing their jobs correctly. All in all, Hillcrest Commons does not seem like a nice place to work, but definitely seems to be a nice place to stay if you need the services they provide.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Hillcrest Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Hillcrest Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Pittsfield, MA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Hillcrest Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Hillcrest Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Hillcrest Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Center