St Antoine Residence

10 Rhodes Avenue, North Smithfield, RI, 02896

Reviews of St Antoine Residence

October 29, 2012

By jswhtr

The nurses at St. Antoine were always very nice. They were very accommodating and would allow us to bring Thanksgiving meals to share with our grandmother. My grandmother had mental instabilities and she did manage to wander away from the facility briefly. She was found soon after and with the money raised from community donations, the facility purchased an alert system that would let them know that this was the case. The staff was very capable in medical care and made my grandmother's final days peaceful.The regular staff was friendly, and were always happy to spend time with the patients and the family. They had a number of activities for the more active residents that seemed well attended. I never sampled the food at the facility, but it looked good enough. The chapel is very quaint and they have daily masses for the residents. My father had his second marriage here so that my grandmother could attend, and the facility was more than accommodating with this unusual request.

August 30, 2012

By ehenderson92

I was very impressed with the facility. My great aunt loved living there. She had many friends, and she was provided countless socializing opportunities with other residents. Her living arrangements were excellent, but she was hardly ever in her room because she was so involved in the activities The Villa provided. The staff was extremely friendly and patient. They understood their duties as healthcare professionals, but they also went above and beyond to ensure that the residents of the facility felt comfortable, safe, and cared for. At the same time they allowed the residents a sense of independence and dignity that is not available at other similar facilities. The only complaint that I have heard was that the food could be quite bland, although this could possibly due to the many dietary restrictions placed on certain residents. Overall the facility is wonderful, and I have never met a resident who did not enjoy living there.

Features of St Antoine Residence

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About St Antoine Residence

St Antoine Residence is a nursing home in North Smithfield, RI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact St Antoine Residence for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of St Antoine Residence