Stonemere Rehabilitation Center

11855 Lebanon Rd, Frisco, TX, 75035

Reviews of Stonemere Rehabilitation Center

No. 3 Daughter March 14, 2016

My 89 year old dad was in Stonemere twice, once because of a broken leg and once because of broken ankle. Both times the rehab staff did amazing work getting him back to taking steps again. The facility was always very clean and nice and my dad liked the food choices. The caregivers are well trained and did an excellent job. This is clearly skilled nursing so there is not a lot for the residents to do, except rehab.

Savydacoon November 18, 2015

My Dad was in this facility during the summer. The facility looks very nice, but that is where it ends. The nursing care and attending Doctor failed to see that Dad was heading into renal failure. Additional, they failed to recognize the risks associated with his lack of blood thinners could lead to a blood clot, which it did. The food, well the food offered was basic simple and horrible - like hot dogs and pizza, really people! We had to get him out of there and back into a hospital with life critical issues that this place failed to recognize. Attending physician was abstinent and would not listen to the family. If you love your family member stay far away from this place.

Anonymous109916950 July 15, 2015

Stonemere Rehabilitation Center was brand new, and it was very fancy. Everything was new. I was there for rehab, and I liked the nurses. It was very clean, and it was a very nice place to be. It did not seem like a nursing home. The food was bad. I think their physical therapy program could be improved.

Caring94494150 October 31, 2014

My dad is already in a nursing facility, and we are very happy with it. The cleanliness of the facility is up to par. It’s a brand new facility which just opened February this year. Everything is state of the art, new, and up to date. I am happy with the attention and care my dad is receiving; he’s being well taken care of. I have no complaints. They provided therapy for him. The staff is licensed, attentive, and there when I call. I can always talk to somebody. Any information I need to know about my dad, I don’t have any problem getting that information, and I do have a stay in some of his care.

About Stonemere Rehabilitation Center

Stonemere Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Frisco, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Stonemere Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Stonemere Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: