Golden Livingcenter - Fresno

2715 Fresno Street, Fresno, CA, 93721

Reviews of Golden Livingcenter - Fresno

May 27, 2015

By Joan108016450

I like the cleanliness at Golden Living Center, and the staff was very well-versed. I saw the dining room, and I know that they have a dietician on duty that prepares the meals fresh every day, depending on the dietary needs of the patients. The room that I looked at was for a single, it seemed to be very adequate, and there was a nice patio at that particular unit that was very accessible. She gave me a month long list of different things that they had, a lot of them were memory quest trivia, and I thought that would be comfortable for dad. The executive director Peggy was absolutely wonderful, and most of the staff that I talked to have been there for four or five years, which is a great compliment to the company that’s running it. However, it is an older facility and needs updating.

April 19, 2015

I have come across Golden Livingcenter online. When you walk in, it smelled dirty, e.g., smelled of dirty diapers of feces and urine. There were a lot of elderly people in the hallways with dirty diapers. They weren't clean. People were not friendly. It was very uncomfortable. The rooms were very small. Where they're going to put my mother, there was a four-bedroom, it was dark -- no lighting -- and it smelled dirty. My husband and I couldn't get out of there fast enough. The dining room was very small with very low lighting. Regarding security, it was not very secure. It was right on the main street, and there was no gate or anything around it.

July 25, 2014

By fraley

My mother received the best care while rehabilitating in this facility. Staff took very good care of her.

July 16, 2014

By Araceli14

I went there to do a project for school and even though they had a busy schedule they made space to help me out with my project. I had been there in the past on Halloween and seen how nice and polite the staff is and how elders enjoy being there and participating. I thought that was very nice and sweet.

April 18, 2012

By pookybear

I think or hope that's it's the best facility we toured. The faculty seem to be so nice and enjoy taking care of the patients. When I visit, which is daily and sometimes twice a day. My mother is always clean and is being taken care of properly. The facility is always clean and smells fresher than some if the other facilities we visited. The office staff is always helpful with insurance billing and anything extra my mother wants, they make sure to call and let me know what she wants or needs.

December 07, 2011

By AmiR4663

This is a smaller skilled care facility offering short term, long term, and hospice care, but they have a waiting list. They offer lots of activities like bingo, bible study, stories, socials, and various ministries. I like that they have two resident cats inside the facility. The entrance is warm and cozy, with a real fireplace. It's an older facility, but it didn't smell and looked clean. The rooms are large to accommodate either two or three residents. Some of the patients were sitting in wheelchairs around the hallways, but most were sleeping. The kitchen I saw was clean, but it could use a cosmetic makeover and the food I saw was typical. They offer inpatient and outpatient therapy services with a focus on maintaining functionality and enhanced modalities.

Features of Golden Livingcenter - Fresno

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Golden Livingcenter - Fresno

Golden Livingcenter - Fresno is a nursing home in Fresno, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Golden Livingcenter - Fresno for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Golden Livingcenter - Fresno