Golden Livingcenter - Fresno

2715 Fresno Street, Fresno, CA, 93721

Reviews of Golden Livingcenter - Fresno

fraley July 25, 2014

My mother received the best care while rehabilitating in this facility. Staff took very good care of her.

Araceli14 July 16, 2014

I went there to do a project for school and even though they had a busy schedule they made space to help me out with my project. I had been there in the past on Halloween and seen how nice and polite the staff is and how elders enjoy being there and participating. I thought that was very nice and sweet.

pookybear April 18, 2012

I think or hope that's it's the best facility we toured. The faculty seem to be so nice and enjoy taking care of the patients. When I visit, which is daily and sometimes twice a day. My mother is always clean and is being taken care of properly. The facility is always clean and smells fresher than some if the other facilities we visited. The office staff is always helpful with insurance billing and anything extra my mother wants, they make sure to call and let me know what she wants or needs.

AmiR4663 December 07, 2011

This is a smaller skilled care facility offering short term, long term, and hospice care, but they have a waiting list. They offer lots of activities like bingo, bible study, stories, socials, and various ministries. I like that they have two resident cats inside the facility. The entrance is warm and cozy, with a real fireplace. It's an older facility, but it didn't smell and looked clean. The rooms are large to accommodate either two or three residents. Some of the patients were sitting in wheelchairs around the hallways, but most were sleeping. The kitchen I saw was clean, but it could use a cosmetic makeover and the food I saw was typical. They offer inpatient and outpatient therapy services with a focus on maintaining functionality and enhanced modalities.

About Golden Livingcenter - Fresno

Golden Livingcenter - Fresno is a nursing home in Fresno, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Golden Livingcenter - Fresno for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Golden Livingcenter - Fresno

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Golden Livingcenter - Fresno