Fredericksburg Health And Rehab

3902 Plank Road, Fredericksburg, VA, 22407

Reviews of Fredericksburg Health And Rehab

bugebug July 07, 2013

I Have made a formal greivance of this nursing home. The staff is very rude and leaves there residents in bed for days at a time. They are left in wet diapers etc. Currently trying to find a different home for my sister.

Zenia February 23, 2013

Golden Living Center is closer to home and it's conveniently located near commercial areas and stores. My father has been there for about six months now. They bathe him and clean him and he gets physical therapy. He would say he doesn't like it there, because sometimes the people aren't friendly. But we go and visit him every day, because if we don't, the care kind of slacks.

JMRM September 27, 2012

I felt as though the care team was caring, but not a lot of effort was done in order to keep the facility clean. Some elderly patients were left alone in hallways which is a very unsightly thing to see when trying to find a real caring nursing home.

GJohn November 22, 2011

I am a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician for a fire and rescue department in the county, and thus I frequently visit this nursing home. My experience with this nursing home has been fairly on par with other nursing homes in the area. However, I feel that the nursing staff at this nursing home does not do a good job of developing a rapport with the residents of the home. They frequently are unable to tell us whether the patient is in a normal mental condition, or whether they are altered. This makes it difficult for us to adequately treat the patient, as we don't know whether their mental status is any different from what it normally is.

About Fredericksburg Health And Rehab

Fredericksburg Health And Rehab is a nursing home in Fredericksburg, VA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Fredericksburg Health And Rehab for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Fredericksburg Health And Rehab

Medicare (ratings last updated: 07/17/17)

• Overall: