Fredericksburg Health And Rehab

3902 Plank Road, Fredericksburg, VA, 22407

Reviews of Fredericksburg Health And Rehab

November 22, 2011

By GJohn

I am a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician for a fire and rescue department in the county, and thus I frequently visit this nursing home. My experience with this nursing home has been fairly on par with other nursing homes in the area. However, I feel that the nursing staff at this nursing home does not do a good job of developing a rapport with the residents of the home. They frequently are unable to tell us whether the patient is in a normal mental condition, or whether they are altered. This makes it difficult for us to adequately treat the patient, as we don't know whether their mental status is any different from what it normally is.

Photos of Fredericksburg Health And Rehab

Features of Fredericksburg Health And Rehab

Medicare (ratings last updated: 07/17/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2017

About Fredericksburg Health And Rehab

Fredericksburg Health And Rehab is a nursing home in Fredericksburg, VA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Fredericksburg Health And Rehab for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Fredericksburg Health And Rehab