Carriage Hill Health and Rehabilitation Center

6106 HEALTH CENTER LANE, Fredericksburg, VA, 22407

Reviews of Carriage Hill Health and Rehabilitation Center

godson1 May 21, 2013

This facility should be CLOSED they run it ike a third world field hospital. they didn't bring water for three hours... When i arrived and complained they came down with a styrofoam cup and got water from the faucet once i arrived and demanded it. The food looked like vomit and the place smelled like a dog pen.

JMRM November 08, 2012

I was very pleased when my Great Grandmother was residing at Carriage Hill. They staff were very caring. She was attended to VERY well. I was also very pleased with the comfortability of the facility and how the residents AND the family of the residents were treated.

playsinpaint1 August 21, 2012

I work as a medical courier and visit nursing homes all around the Fredericksburg area to pick up specimen. I visit Carriage Hill about once a week and I have never looked forward to it. The nursing staff is very rude, often shouting at patients and ignoring those calling for help. I often enter to find an employee setting at the nurses desk with 4-5 patients around them all asking for assistance as the nurse texts on their phones. Other than that the smell is pretty horrible, the further back you go in this establishment, the worse it gets - The air is thick and hard to breath. Recently Carriage Hill was determined to be the worst facility of it's kind in Fredericksburg, and from a first hand experience I can see why.

XVFCC1 July 11, 2012

I have nothing good to say about this facility. My father was transferred there from the hospital after a fall and head injury. He was very unstable on his feet and the staff provided no supervision over him. We had to hire outside "sitters" to be with him to prevent him from falling and reinjuring himself. The nursing and administrative staff acted like his care was our problem and we would have to figure out how to care for him, even if it meant going bankrupt in the process due to having to hire outside caregivers to come and sit with him. The only staff that showed any care or concern for my father was the physical and occupational therapy staff. They were professional and courteous and tried their best to assist us, but without much success. When my father's condition took a turn for the worse, the staff were of no help. They did not contact a doctor and left it to us to make the decision to have an ambulance called and have him readmitted to the hospital. The only reason I give this facility one star is because there was not a selection for zero stars. Avoid this facility if you can.

NickiSigns September 30, 2011

Carriage Hill Rehab and Nursing home is a premier nursing home facility in Fredericksburg, Virginia. The skill of the nursing staff is superabe. The nurses treat each and every patient like they are their own family members. They also have the clinical knowledge to keep their patients in optimum health. One thing that sets apart Carriage Hill Rehab and Nursing is that the staff visits with each patient very regularly. The patients that are not mobile, they take the time to check on frequently to make sure that their needs are met. They also have physical and occupational therapists to treat patients as needed. They have a wonderful physician on call who takes care of the needs of the patients; and, when necessary, they have a relationship with local hospitals to admit patients if necessary. Other notable things include planned activities and games for the residents, a very clean facility, and a convenient location. The food that they serve leaves something to be desired; however, they do make sure to provide nutritious meals and adhere to any dietary restrictions. Above all I would recommend Carriage Hill Rehab and Nursing facility to anyone in need a great facility in the Fredericksburg, VA area.

About Carriage Hill Health and Rehabilitation Center

Carriage Hill Health and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Fredericksburg, VA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Carriage Hill Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Carriage Hill Health and Rehabilitation Center