Avamere Riverpark of Eugene

425 ALEXANDER LOOP, Eugene, OR, 97401

Reviews of Avamere Riverpark of Eugene

Caring97130550 November 30, 2014

Avamere is fairly new, so it has a very nice homey atmosphere. My client has been there once before; that’s why she chose it again when she left the hospital this time. They do have longer stay facilities especially for dementia patients, and it appears very good. The people are very courteous and very kind. They have a dining room with good meals.

In the longer stay facility, they have games, television, transportation for them, and that is as long as they are mentally able to direct where they want to go. She has enjoyed it; she really has because they organized a lot of different things. They have really nice sing alongs, and they get together for the holidays. From what I have seen in visiting there, I would say it probably stands out above some of the other places we looked at.

I just assume they take wonderful care of her while she is there, and hopefully if they put her in to the longer stay area, she should be happy. If not then we will continue to look, but I was very pleased with the place.

catherineb February 09, 2014

Very very understaffed. Never saw my nurse. Waited 20-30 minutes for call light to be answered.

Elizabeth 111 August 23, 2013

Horrible place to be. Very understaffed.

About Avamere Riverpark of Eugene

Avamere Riverpark of Eugene is a nursing home in Eugene, OR that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Avamere Riverpark of Eugene for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Avamere Riverpark of Eugene

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Avamere Riverpark of Eugene