Draper Rehabilitation and Care Center

12702 SOUTH FORT STREET, Draper, UT, 84020

Reviews of Draper Rehabilitation and Care Center

February 15, 2016

By Cougarfan

Wonderful nursing home that has kind and happy staff that know the residents well and work hard to keep people happy and healthy. I've been very impressed with the people and think most are in it for the right reasons.

January 11, 2016

By Melodydo

This facility has good rehab services but a horrible nursing facility. It is dirty, untended residents in halls falling out of wheelchairs. My husband was there three nightmare months. I found him I dirty unchanged clothes sometimes 2-3 days. He was given the wrong medications several times that we know of. But worst of all was the nursing care. He required catheter care & they were very unhygienic resulting in my husband getting numerous serious infections. The last & the last straw with this group, sent him to ICU with serious sepsis for 5 days. Do not even consider this facility for your loved one.

November 12, 2015

By Utah

I've had a family member stay at Draper Rehab twice and both times were great. The therapists are all very kind and good at what they do. They have all been there for a long time and knew and cared for the residents. The nurses were great too and everyone was very helpful. Facility is recently renovated, including the therapy gyms.

March 11, 2015

By Underwhelmed

Our initial visit was positive so we arranged relocation of our parents to the facility. Found out immediately the communication was greatly lacking. When I called to check on my parents after business hours the phone would ring five time then disconnect, no answering machine, no alternate options, just hang up. You have to get a nurse to give you their personal cell phone number if you ever want to reach someone after hours. The care my parents received was awful! We were promised daily showers when we toured and once they moved in they were given a shower schedule of twice a week. Laundry service was greatly lacking, all clothing was marked but often disappeared. We would find other peoples clothes brought to our parents to wear. Staff is rude and aside from a couple of the nurses they acted like they just didn't care about the patients.

February 05, 2015

By Genosgirl

Recently visited Draper Rehab. One of the things that stood out was the floors looked very unclean. By the nurses station there was a door across from it. Upon looking up I noticed dirty cobwebs . When viewing a patient room, the comment was made to me. "This room needs a deep cleaning". In a care facility where people may have open wounds, or delicate health that was the last thing I would want to hear. It should be impecably clean 24/7. The directorial staff dressed down and not very professional. Jeans and plaid shirt not a good advertisement for professional staff in the workplace. Definitely would not put a family member here. Facility looks and smells old

January 23, 2015

By shopgirlslc

Awful communication between staff and family. We never knew when my parents were sick or had fallen unless we walked in and seen it. Wasn't notified of Dr appointments that were made. They wouldn't answer the phone or return calls. Four days to get a phone call back. The food was always cold by the time they brought the trays to my parents room. My parents had a hard time getting showers. I would never let someone you care about stay here. There are a few good nurses and staff members that care but it should be all staff that cares. Very disheartening.

December 19, 2014

By If you love someone

Awful, just awful! Filthy. Fruit flies everywhere. It was so depressing. Terrible staff. The aides I'm told are great at their job but have heard terrible things about the head nurse. She sounds heartless. Not a good place to send anyone if you love them, maybe if you are trying to punish them.

March 11, 2014

By Janice.S

There is no way I would ever put my family member here again. Young nurses and staff. No respect for the resident. Food is terrible. Place is falling apart mold on the floor in my fathers bathroom. The care is was terrible. Took forever to get meds and answer my fathers call light. Was always in a wet brief.. Know way it has 4 stars. Care is 1 Star. Don't pick because it's close to your house.

December 06, 2013

By James S.

This facility is accommodating and tolerant to each individuals needs. This was my second facility and it was hands down better than the first place I went to. My last place felt like it was intentionally understaffed and I never felt like they had enough people to care for me and the staff seemed unhappy. I felt like I had to help the other patients there because there wasn't enough staff. An amazing difference here at Draper Rehab. They didn't seem to discriminate because of my challenging situation and the staff is warm, friendly and abundant. The hardest working people I've ever met in my life are the CNAs and RNs at Draper Rehab. I wanted a trapeze and I got it right away. The menu was great and they accommodated my needs. It seems like everyone here loves the activities, too.

July 24, 2013

By Cal2

Draper Rehabilitation and Care Center was like a converted old hospital. The furniture and tiles were old. It had very little decoration. Although the staff seemed very nice.

October 23, 2009

By Ursa

My loved one stayed here

NEVER take your elderly parents to this place to recover. My mother got worse in this dump and they blamed it on her, while threatening to discharge her everyday if she didn't progress. The staff is only concerned about getting paid by Medicare, not if their patients get better. Their social workers are bullies and their nurses are incompetent.

March 10, 2009

By Janet-1

My loved one stayed here

This may not be the prettiest facility in the valley, but it's what's inside that counts. My mom went to Draper with a very swollen leg and a wound on her leg that would just not go away. The physical therapist wrapped her leg in what she called a compression bandage. Her leg was back to normal size and her wound was healed within 3 weeks. They did an amazing job! The nursing is also very good. We would definately recommend this facility.

Features of Draper Rehabilitation and Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Draper Rehabilitation and Care Center

Draper Rehabilitation and Care Center is a nursing home in Draper, UT that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Draper Rehabilitation and Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Draper Rehabilitation and Care Center