NHC Bluffton

3039 Okatie Highway, Bluffton, SC, 29910

Reviews of NHC Bluffton

moore117 October 24, 2013

I was a patient at nhc bluffton for almost a year. the staff was very helpful, the rooms are beautiful. and they have a wide variety of food selections. the bring top knotch care.

BBS1234 October 13, 2013

do NOT have your friends or family become a patient at NHC, if your not addicted to narcotics you will be by the time you leave, patients there set their alarm clocks so they get their as needed pain meds even after they have been there for 4-5 weeks all they do is give narcotics and the more the better, administrative staff turn over is very high as well floor staff turn over is high, the hire bodies but not quality competent staff I rate them a minus

Edna4 June 13, 2013

I don't like the people at NHC HealthCare. In the short time that my mom was there, they lost all of her clothes and they have to pay us back for them. They were just not as friendly or nice as they seemed to be. They acted like they don't care about the patients. The rooms were bigger and nicer, but a lot of money for nothing. They need to improve on patient care.

3mustang October 17, 2012

My mother was briefly in NHC for Rehab. This facility is for rehab, assisted living and may progress to nursing facility, I am unsure about nursing home part. Top of the line facility. The entire staff was wonderful. Rehab department was top notch and room beautiful. Part of nationwide chain so I am sure that all are the same. Even though things were brand new and very "classy" did not have that feeling. Everyone was very friendly and down to earth. Met needs of patient and family. Would highly recommend. My mother was only there a short time before she took a turn and passed. Even in that situation they were very caring. instead of dealing with everything else they packed up her room and stored it until we could pick up. Very caring and hospitable. Also provide very easy 24 hour access

Luce August 08, 2012

Excelant care The staff are take wonderful care of mom.

From NHC Bluffton

At NHC Bluffton, we understand there's really no place like home. But when unassisted living is no longer an option for you or a loved one, we think our Long Term Care comes pretty close. When it comes to our residents, we focus on the whole: body, mind and soul. Personal attention, social interaction, and expert care are on the daily agenda. Luxuriously tucked-away in their own private wing of the facility, our 40 long term residences feature private baths and large windows that let in the beautiful Lowcountry light. Resident gathering areas are also large, light and bright and encourage friendly conversation, and the restaurant-style dining room offers excellent fare in a social atmosphere. Activities, including volunteer program opportunities, are wide and varied, and the on-site beauty salon and barbershop ensure our residents both feel and look their best every day.

Features of NHC Bluffton

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of NHC Bluffton