Payment

Availability

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From The Oaks of Athens

The Oaks of Athens is the premiere part of Athens' newest and most inclusive planned Senior Living Community. The center is designed to support an all-encompassing physical rehabilitation program that promotes a swift return to wellness in a beautifully designed environment. All the comforts you need are located within the same community – just north of the 10 Loop and the Athens Country Club in picturesque Athens, Georgia: rated one of the Top 25 Places to Retire by Forbes Magazine and CNN Money.

Reviews of The Oaks of Athens

Posted by Betty boup April 13, 2015
4.0

The facility is very nice and well appointed. I loved the large and comfortable room with the bathroom designed specifically for handicap use. The staff were unfailingly nice and made efforts to provide the necessary care even though---and this seems universal in care facilities---they were somewhat understaffed. I always received care, just not always as timely as I might have wished. I thought the food was very nice with choices for each meal. There was also an option of eating in the lovely dining room or in ones room. The physical therapy seemed to be more than adequate ; the PT room was nicely laid out with modern equipment. The discharge process was a bit confusing and slow but did proceed with the needed equipment - wheelchair- sent home with me. Overall I would definitely recommend The Oaks to anyone needing after hospital care. I was there over 2 wks and it was a positive experience. I doubt that there is a better facility anywhere near Athens.

Posted by mhrabitsch January 20, 2015
3.0

Lovely place and my mother is making progress nicely but it's been 2 days and no one has returned my call concerning care plans or specific information I've requested. Night coverage meets federal requirements but can be a little slow to respond.

Posted by kalenza December 25, 2014
4.0

I lived at The Oaks for 6 weeks for Physical Therapy and that department on a scale of 1 to 10 they are a 12. The only problem I had with The Oaks was they didn't have enough employee to attend to the residents in a timely manner.

Posted by Cch10 December 20, 2014
3.0

Food is always cold by time it gets to my room. The physical therapist are very good. Providers are nice. I don't think they have enough help.

Location of The Oaks of Athens