Hillhaven Nursing Center

3210 Powder Mill Rd, Adelphi, MD, 20783

Reviews of Hillhaven Nursing Center

Lumpy July 24, 2015

This facility was neat, clean , and did not smell. The workers are friendly enough, however, my loved one got several bruises that they could not explain and even more heartbreaking was the way she was afraid of their bathing room. I regret to this day that we places her there.

Caring15585850 December 26, 2014

Hillhaven was pleasant and well taken care of. The rooms are small, but they look reasonably well appointed. They're dining area looks institutional. They have an activity calendar, and there was a beauty salon. The staff was welcoming.

gingermarie April 26, 2012

This is absolutely one of the best nursing home/assisted living facility I have ever visited. The staff is extremely welcoming and professional. They treated all of the residents with such respect that one might assume that they were relatives of the staff. It is a very close-knit community where everyone is genuinely friendly. This is obvious based on the apparent happiness of the residents. They all seem to be friends with each other, but also with the staff. The staff has developed numerous techniques to help residents take their medicine. This established system has made the residents a healthy community. Moreover, the cleanliness of the facility is immaculate. There is quite a few staff who are dedicated to cleaning the facility and they do an excellent job. I found the facility to be bright, happy, and a place that does not have the typical feel of a facility. It is a fantastic facility that I highly recommend.

DesiD January 21, 2012

I am a nursing student that visited this site as an intern. The facility is flawless, from the parking lot to the restrooms. The Director of Nursing greeted us with the warmest smile and a spirit to go along with it. She oriented us to the rules and regulations of the facility. We went on a tour of this beautiful facility. The residents all well taken care of. The entire nursing staff was helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend placing your family members here.

AlesMy June 02, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

This facility had a long standing good relationship with the community. The family which owns it has had at least several generations manging the car of our neighborhood's elderly. When my relative was there, I always found the direct care staff to be warm, friendly and accomodating. Even when my relative's needs proved challenging, I was able to count on Hillhaven's compassionate attention to her needs. The facilies are consistently clean and well maintained. In addition to the wooded setting, there are many gardens and patios where I could sit outside on pleasant days and visit with my relative. It is close to 3 hospitals and top rated county ambulances. Hillhaven does an excellent job of paying attention to strict dietary concerns of those with faith based needs.

About Hillhaven Nursing Center

Hillhaven Nursing Center is a nursing home in Adelphi, MD that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Hillhaven Nursing Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Hillhaven Nursing Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 215212
  • Ownership Type For Profit Corporation

• Resident Capacity 66