Hillhaven Nursing Center

Overview of Ratings

4.1

January 21, 2012

By DesiD

I am a nursing student that visited this site as an intern. The facility is flawless, from the parking lot to the restrooms. The Director of Nursing greeted us with the warmest smile and a spirit to go along with it. She oriented us to the rules and regulations of the facility. We went on a tour of this beautiful facility. The residents all well taken care of. The entire nursing staff was helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend placing your family members here.

June 02, 2011

By AlesMy

Friend or relative of resident

This facility had a long standing good relationship with the community. The family which owns it has had at least several generations manging the car of our neighborhood's elderly. When my relative was there, I always found the direct care staff to be warm, friendly and accomodating. Even when my relative's needs proved challenging, I was able to count on Hillhaven's compassionate attention to her needs. The facilies are consistently clean and well maintained. In addition to the wooded setting, there are many gardens and patios where I could sit outside on pleasant days and visit with my relative. It is close to 3 hospitals and top rated county ambulances. Hillhaven does an excellent job of paying attention to strict dietary concerns of those with faith based needs.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Hillhaven Nursing Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Hillhaven Nursing Center

Hillhaven Nursing Center is a nursing home in Adelphi, MD that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Hillhaven Nursing Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Hillhaven Nursing Center