Starting At: $7200

Payment Options

Contact for details

Accepting inquiries

From Bridges by EPOCH at Westford

EPOCH Assisted Living's acclaimed BRIDGES at Westford is a unique community designed around a specially developed program that combines the latest technologies in memory impairment research with a comfortable, homelike environment, redefining the way memory care assisted living is provided today. Our goal is to make a real difference in the lives of those touched by Alzheimer's disease and other dementias. Families are also an important member of our community and always welcome to join us for activities or events.

Memory impairment can alter a person's vision, hearing, and sense of smell and touch. We have designed our community to encourage feelings of familiarity and security for all residents. Design features include color-coded objects, the use of non-glare flooring, special lighting and uniquely designed program spaces to help residents feel at home. The home-like atmosphere is further enhanced through specially selected color schemes to evoke comfort and pleasure. Outside courtyards are also designed to allow residents a safe means to enjoy outside activities.

We are proud to be one of the few memory care assisted living communities that offer care for late stages of Alzheimer's disease, allowing our residents to be able to age in place as their disease progresses. Our various programs address the different stages of memory decline, allowing us to provide customized care for each of our resident's individual needs.

Our BRIDGES program provides a nurturing environment in which residents experience life's pleasures. Our specially trained and compassionate staff tailors activities to individual interests and abilities, increasing self-worth, confidence, and joy. Our staff's compassion and commitment is vital to our BRIDGES program success. Continuing education is an ongoing component of staff training.

We would like to show you how we’ve redefined the way memory care assisted living is provided today. Please call us for a tour and consultation.

Our BRIDGES Neighborhood offers:
  • Private entrance to a safe, secure community
  • Private enclosed, beautifully landscaped courtyard
  • 21 spacious, private apartments with
    • Private bathrooms
    • Kitchenettes
    • Pampering amenities
    • Emergency call system
All BRIDGES residents enjoy a wide array of exceptional services and amenities, in addition to:
  • Dedicated Program Director
  • Licensed Nursing Care
  • High Caregiver-to-Resident Ratio
  • Specially Trained Memory Care Team
  • Daily Memory Stimulation Activities
  • Specialized Fitness Program
  • Alzheimer's Support Group

Pet Policy

Deposit of $500. We reserve the right to determine if the pet is a good fit for the community.

Office Hours

8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday thru Friday
10:00 AM- 4:00 PM Saturday thru Sunday

Reviews of Bridges by EPOCH at Westford

Average Rating: 4.6 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 5 Reviews

Posted by Cathy108381050 March 27, 2015

Excellent facility and care; Sandy, Chelsi and Dawn in Concord in particular. Loving, caring, qualified topnotch CNAs. My mom loves it there. She's safe and well cared for. Juan Karen (RN), the entire staff should be recommended. (RN) Diana too – she's wonderful.

Posted by Caring102129750 November 24, 2014

My mother has been a resident of Bridges Westford for 8 months. Just this past week, I took her home with me to spend the day. She had been with me a few hours when suddenly exclaimed that she missed “her place.” She told me she felt “pampered” there. Our experience with Bridges Westford has been better than expected.

Posted by Caring77586750 September 27, 2014

My mother has been a resident in Bridges by EPOCH At Westford for six weeks now. So far everything is going very well. The staff is keeping my mother busy. The management staff is very helpful as well. My mother has a studio room with a large bathroom. I would say that it is spacious enough for her. As for the activities, they have trips, gardening, trivia games, crafts, and bingo. I chose this facility because it is all memory care. I am hoping that the staff there is well trained in that area and will help my mother have a better life.

Posted by Caring74392250 June 30, 2014

I love everything about Bridges by EPOCH. My mom is currently there. The staff, as well as the management, is wonderful. Her condition has improved. The food is fantastic. The activities are perfect. They have crafts, music and entertainment, exercise, and cooking classes. They have a walking club, a gardening group, and they also have outings. Every week they go out to lunch or watch a concert. There is a lot going on. I would recommend this place to anybody.

Posted by Roger10 June 29, 2013

Bridges At Westford is brand new facility and so far so good. We chose the place because of the proximity to where we are. The people are great. They are really, really good. The rooms are new and well designed and pretty much what we need.

Location of Bridges by EPOCH at Westford

Features of Bridges by EPOCH at Westford

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Agreement to be Contacted by Telephone.