Brookdale Hawthorn Lakes Independent Living

Overview of Ratings

4.4

December 30, 2013

By Joya L.

I move my parents last June in Hawthorn Lakes. It is a Brookdale community. I personally enjoy the staff and the cleanliness of the facility. The cost is very reasonable and most important for my parents is the location. I have nothing but good things to say about them. The treat my parents like family. They always had activities every day. Today mommy is telling me about two activities they have. It is not just "let's go downstairs and let's exercise", but two parties. She is constantly going in and out of their apartment. They have two meals without extra cost. You can have breakfast, lunch or dinner. Then can also have three meals a day and if my parents doesn't want to go to the dining room, the can request room service for additional charge. The food is good and the portions are perfect for their age. My husband walks away hungry when we join them for dinner. But my parents have never complained that they didn't have enough to eat. They do have a kitchen and my parents have stove and refrigerator. They just don't have a dishwasher. But that's okay because we don't want them to cook. So, it is awesome. I will recommend them. If you have older parents, that's where they got to go.

September 25, 2013

By Charlotte13

I liked the apartments at Hawthorn Lakes because they were beautiful. The staff was very nice. The food was good. They had different activities. However, in their independent living facility, the parking was too far away. I would recommend it to people who could walk far to go to the parking area.

August 26, 2013

By Barbim42

This is one of the nicest places to live. Beautiful and spacious apartments.

Photos of Brookdale Hawthorn Lakes

Features of Brookdale Hawthorn Lakes

About Brookdale Hawthorn Lakes

Brookdale Hawthorn Lakes provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Map of Brookdale Hawthorn Lakes