The Seville

325 W Center St, Orem, UT, 84057

Reviews of The Seville

Lance284121 June 28, 2016

I like The Seville very much. It’s the one we feel the best about. We went to lunch there, and the food was excellent. I was really impressed with the amount of activities they had. They’re close to two universities, so they have a lot of university students that come and perform and provide music and entertainment. I felt that the people there were more active and independent, and I thought that was a very positive thing. They had a little bit of birthday celebration for the residents who had a birthday during that month. I liked the rooms very much. I thought their prices were reasonable and a little bit lower than the other places we’d seen.

HA570018 May 29, 2016

The Seville was nice, and the whole place was really great. The staff was very helpful, and accommodating in explaining the services and everything. The dining area looked inviting, and nice. The rooms that I tried to get was a little small, but it was one that I can afford. They had a variety of things inside the place, and I was impressed.

Lucille5 March 27, 2016

My mother most recently lived at The Seville. She liked it there very much and lived there for about two years. The rooms were a bit smaller than the one that she’s in now, but she was also in a studio apartment. What she liked was that they had multiple activities almost every day and entertainers coming in, so they had lots of music and entertainment. I think the food was pretty good, and the people were all very nice. They changed management about three times and I think that was kind of confusing for everybody. Otherwise, it was a lovely facility at a good price and great location, so they did well. It’s an independent living facility, and we moved her to Grand Prairie into an assisted living facility.

Joseph120093150 January 31, 2016

My mother is in the Seville, it was clean and impressive. The staff was helpful, nice, and informative. The food was delicious and appropriate. The room was very nice, clean, modern, and very appropriate. They had everything from board games, movie nights, crafts, performances, to going out of the community.

Pearl5 December 29, 2015

The Seville was very nice. They invited us to come for lunch and took us on a tour of the place. It was a little out of reach of our neighborhood as well as financially. It was the least expensive of them all. The staff is very warm and friendly. The people who are living there were well groomed and well dressed and friendly with each other. That was impressive to me. The food was absolutely delicious and had a lot of nice options. The apartments were lovely and also included very nice pictures. Everything was updated. Nothing was worn or torn. It was very clean and really top-notch.

Richard117737150 December 17, 2015

The staff at The Seville was very friendly. They showed me around and gave me a very positive experience. I visited the one-bedroom and the studio units. I preferred the one-bedroom unit. I was there on a Saturday and somebody was coming in to play music for them. I was impressed that they had pictures of military veterans, which may be in preparation for Veteran’s Day. I was very impressed with the facility, so I would recommend them to other people looking for this kind of community.

anonymous117209550 November 30, 2015

We found Seville, and we liked it a lot. They have very nice rooms, good food, and great activities. The staff is extremely accommodating and very friendly.

Franklin3 May 08, 2015

The rooms looked nice at The Seville. They were of good size. The reason I have not decided to pick them was because the place was too big with too many people. The staff was fine. I enjoyed talking to them. Everything was good. I met some of the residents, and I had a meal with them. The meal was fine, and I was impressed with how they served it. The only problem I had was that there were too many people there. They had some classes going on while I was looking around. It was great.

Caring102791650 March 02, 2015

It's very nice, but The Seville seemed kind of noisy the times I've been there. They had something going on in the central part of the building, and it just seemed to radiate out through the rest of the building. I found that a little disturbing.

Caring66797050 January 04, 2015

My father-in-law stayed at The Seville for several years, and he was very happy. When my wife began to slow down I thought that I shouldn’t leave her alone at home anymore so we went back there again and spoke to them.

My impression of the place was very good, and the people there seemed to know and care. They just put on a good show, and the place was clean and comfortable. It just got to be too expensive for me, and I was really impressed with the dining room.

Caring95114250 October 16, 2014

The Seville is the one that my parents really want. They want something like that. The only problem is it is outside their budget, so they really can't afford it. What stands out is their meals. Their chefs are amazing. They have really good food. The other places that we've gone, they have good food, but they don't have trained chefs. Also, at The Seville, they have a very long list of extracurricular activities that is extensive.

Caring87878950 July 07, 2014

My father was in The Seville. It's very nice. It didn't have nurses all the time, but they came in once a week and took blood pressures. It is a beautifully well kept facility. They have programs geared to the people living there. They transport you to the doctor and grocery shopping or anything that you want to do, and they make you 3 meals a day. My father and his wife didn't participate in activities, but they had people coming in and doing musical things, and they also had some in-house activities. You had your own little apartment. You could bring in your own furniture. Your pets are welcome. I found that out just because they have sent me quite a bit of information.

From The Seville

The Seville is located in Orem, UT, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to The Seville for a visit...and stay!

Features of The Seville

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room