The Towers of The Glenn Hopkins

1011 Feltl Court, Hopkins, MN, 55343

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of The Towers of The Glenn Hopkins

Bosephus June 26, 2014

Great facility, good caring staff. I have been there visiting once or twice a week for past two years and it is always clean and well maintained. The downside is the Gentle Touch medical support staff-a disappointment with their lack of professionalism and high price.

Shirley24 August 20, 2013

St. Therese was a very nice facility. I was quite impressed. The staff was good. But they did not had a pool and my dad needed one for his water aerobics. They didn't have all the criteria that I was looking for.

caring0390 June 26, 2013

We visited St Therese Southwest and we liked it except its location seems to be isolated. The rooms were fine and their staff seemed nice.

welterlm July 03, 2012

This new facility is very well done. The Glenn has all the features a to make the place inviting for senior independent living. The grounds are beautiful. The opportunities on campus are varied enough to accommodate many different interests. Yet there is a grocery store and restaurants just a short walk a way.

My 88 year old parents moved to the Glenn recently. The staff have gone out of their way to be helpful. The dining staff are always friendly.

My parents are independent at this time. It has eased any concerns that I have had about their future living arrangements. I know that if they will need assisted living arrangements it will be a smooth transition to accommodate them.

slclynn May 24, 2011

Visited this facility

St Therese Southwest is a newer facility in the city of Hopkins. When you initially step inside you notice the rich d├ęcor and light bright facility with plenty of windows. This is a Catholic faith based residential facility but they welcome seniors of all religions. Residents I visited there loved the gorgeous flower gardens, and the fact that pastoral care was available onsite. They felt as though they were treated with respect, and loved the fact that they could live independently while having the security of knowing that staff was available when they needed it. This is a gorgeous facility with many acres of scenic land, yet convenient to shopping. Hopkins is a very safe community with a low crime rate according to local crime reports. This is an A+ community that I would highly recommend to anyone looking for high quality placement for their senior family member. Residents who I visited stated they were grateful that the facility is so affordable.

From The Towers of The Glenn Hopkins

The Towers of The Glenn Hopkins is a beautiful senior retirement community offering the very best in independent senior living. Located on 14 rolling acres in the town of Hopkins, Minnesota, we are dedicated to creating an environment where freedom and quality of life are of the utmost importance. The Towers offer senior apartments to those individuals age 55+ that value independence and want to maintain an active lifestyle.

With exceptional amenities and services in comfortable surroundings, The Towers senior retirement community provides our residents everything they need to live independently in a gorgeous home-like setting. We have a wide variety of floor plans, housing and pricing options in our 227 unit apartment building.

The Towers of The Glenn Hopkins provides our residents everything possible to make life convenient and help you stay active. Without ever leaving home you can:

• Enjoy spending time on our spacious patio while gazing over willow pond with its majestic fountain.
  • Go for a stroll along the winding paths of our 14 breathtaking acres.
  • Take some time for quiet reflection in our beautiful 24 hour chapel.
  • Exercise in our fitness room or join a class for added motivation.
  • Buy a gift in our gift shop for that special someone.
  • Take in an old time classic in our richly designed media room.
  • Enjoy "tinkering" in the woodshop located on the campus.
  • Relax with a good book while enjoying the aesthetic beauty of our library.
  • At The Towers of St. Therese Southwest, we create a home where the enjoyment of living independently is our top priority.
  • Unlike many other senior retirement communities, The Towers of The Glenn Hopkins takes a holistic approach to retirement living. We not only have all the comforts and amenities you expect and deserve when you retire, we also address your spiritual needs. Our faith based senior community welcomes those of all backgrounds and provides full time pastoral support as well as daily masses and weekly protestant services. You will feel at ease in our vibrant Catholic senior community with friends and neighbors that share your common values. It is our commitment to give you the very best active senior living has to offer so you are able to enjoy life to its fullest.

Location of The Towers of The Glenn Hopkins