Reviews of Asbury Village | Independent Living
No Reviews Yet!
Questions About Asbury Village
Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Asbury Village. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?
Asbury Village is very proud to have a diverse community of residents who enjoy a wide range of activities from physical exercise, exploring their artistic talents, cooking classes and volunteering their time in various local community projects, just to name a few.
What transportation services does Asbury Village offer to independent living residents?
Asbury Village offers scheduled transportation via shuttle buses for our assisted living resident’s convenience. Asbury Village is equipped with a porte-cochere for the convenience and safety of all residents.
What makes the chef or dining program at Asbury Village exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?
Asbury Village offers a Gold Leaf Dining experience for all residents which entail fresh prepared meals in our own kitchen by our staff of professional Gold Leaf Chefs. Breakfast consists of a wide array of traditional breakfast items, including eggs cooked to order. For lunch and dinner, you may choose a freshly prepared selection from the Gold Leaf Choice menu or the Café Select menu, and your choice will be brought to your table by one of our friendly wait staff. The Gold Leaf Choice menu is created by the chef and changes daily.
What safety features or security measures does Asbury Village offer to independent living residents?
Trained associates are on the premises 24-hours a day, electromagnetic locking doors, specialty carpets near doors with alarms, etc.
If Asbury Village accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?
Residents are allowed to have well-behaved pets and there is ample space outdoors for residents to enjoy with their pets.
About Asbury Village
Welcome to Asbury Village!
We remain dedicated to those who entrust their housing and service needs to us.
At Asbury Village we are dedicated to each Residents' independence, choices and dignity.
Visit us for a tour and you'll see how our combination of a warm residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff at Asbury Village is just the right choice for your housing or service needs.
At Asbury Village, we recognize that each person has individual needs and preferences. With this in mind, the Asbury Village Tailored Services Program provides flexible service combinations. You may choose only the services included in the base monthly rate, or select additional personal care services and assistance. Either way, you pay only for the services you need.Monthly Rate includes:
- Apartment Rent
- All utilities (except phone & television)
- Routine maintenance
- Weekly housekeeping & linen service
- Scheduled transportation
- Social, spiritual, & recreational activities
- 24-Hour Staff
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Health monitoring by full time professional staff
- Medication Assistance
- Special diets and nutritional supplements
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and other personal care needs
Enriching activities at Asbury Village include crafts, games, reading, fun trips, spiritual services, and much more. The Asbury Village wellness program includes fun exercise, activities, and educational opportunities. Discover new talents and interests as you make new friends at Asbury Village.
At Asbury Village, you can entertain guests in the spacious common areas, or simply relax in the privacy of your own apartment. Each apartment includes the following appointments and amenities:
- Fully carpeted floors
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Private bath
- Spacious closet and storage
- Emergency Call System
- Phone and Television connections
- Comfortable living room
- Spacious dining room
- Inviting library / reading room
- Outdoor sitting areas
- Full service beauty salon / barber
- Convenient laundry facilities
- Well-lit activity areas
- Fully sprinklered fire detection system
Philosophy of Care
At the foundation of our approach to service are fundamental concepts we believe important to every senior. These concepts are also critical in our approach to creating quality environments and service delivery programs.
- Offering each resident dignity and respect
- Promoting the individuality of each resident
- Fostering independence for each resident
- Offering individual choices in care, services and lifestyle
- Supporting each resident's right to privacy
- Supporting the needs of family and friends
- Involving family in care decisions
- Providing a supportive residential environment