Diamond Terrace

6401 Center Street, Clayton, CA, 94517

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Diamond Terrace

bluesuedeshoes December 17, 2014

Diamond Terrace is a resonably well kept Independent living community. Clean Interior and exterior with a welcoming entry and large communal living room where the residents gather during anytime of day or evening. Calm and relaxing atmosphere and always nearby manager and assistants, whom are extremely friendly and helpful. There is a monthly calender of daily planned activities at the residence or a minibus for group transportation. Nice, small town near the residence. I, personally thought the apartments well kept and maintained. Washers and dryers available and of course a dining area providing a daily menu plus a la carte. My family loves Diamond Terraces staff. I believe I will move here when I retire as well!

Jill9 November 26, 2013

We went over at Diamond Terrace and my mother really liked it. She liked the people. They were nice and were really hospitable. She had a good feel for the place. The apartments were very cute. They had really nice large kitchens which my mom likes. It had microwave and a stove top and kind of an apartment-sized refrigerator. It was very livable. They had two-bedroom and one-bedroom and it seemed like it was a really nice community. My mother, brothers and I had lunch there. The food was good and we had shrimp. It is a lot cheaper over there than it is here in the Bay area. The lady named Gwen was so nice. She made my mom feel very welcome.

Bob40 October 09, 2013

I found a nice place called Diamond Terrace. I moved in about three weeks ago and this place is pretty awesome and clean. The people are very friendly. The location of the facility is close to some nice restaurants. It's a small town community, but very nice.

JSellers December 18, 2012

I had the wonderful opportunity to contribute to a Valentine Tea Party provided by our women's group to the residents of Diamond Terrace. It was a wonderful joy to work with the staff in setting up the facilities and a thrill to visit and take tea with so many amazing people.

The facility is beautifully appointed, the residents seemed extremely happy with the assistance and daily activities provided by the staff.

We had a delightful time and owe it to the support of team Diamond Terrace team.

About Diamond Terrace

Diamond Terrace is an independent living community in Clayton, CA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Diamond Terrace for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Diamond Terrace