The Clairmont Amarillo, TX

Overview of Ratings

4.1

May 11, 2016

By Caring husbandALEWX

My wife moved into Clairmont. I don't have any complaints about the staff, and everything seems to be fine so far. The rooms are adequate and big enough for a couple. They have bingo, card games, different kinds of entertainment, and a bus that takes them around and shows them different places. The food needs improvement, but the place is less expensive.

May 08, 2016

By Linda-5

I visited The Clairmont. Walking in the door, the first thing that struck me was that there was a smell of cigarette smoke in the air. They're trying to phase out smoking, but there's still a resident there who does smoke, and it permeates. The rooms were small, and it seemed very crowded in the dining room. I wasn't impressed with it.

Hello Linda-5, my name is Katie and I'd like to thank you for reaching out and sharing this feedback with us. We believe first impressions are important (as are all the ones to follow), and we would truly like to apologize for yours. While issues with smoke should be now all be addressed and resolved, if you have additional feedback you wish to share, we invite you to reach out and share it directly with our Resident Relations team, which can be contacted by phone at 800-370-8331, or or email. We strive to deliver an exceptional experience for all our seniors and their families, and consider it an opportunity for improvement anytime a resident or family member reaches out to express otherwise. We invite you to reach out, and share any other feedback with us you may have anytime, either directly via phone at 800-370-8331, or email at resident.relations@holidaytouch.com. Thanks again so much for reaching out, Linda-5. We look forward to connecting with you soon.

March 31, 2016

By Chlo1

The people that we saw at The Clairmont were very nice. The community was very nice, had a very caring atmosphere, and had happy people. It was a very nice place, and the staff seemed to be very caring. The rooms were nice and included a balcony and windows that they could look out of and see what was going on outside.

September 30, 2015

By Beverly113512550

What my mother likes about The Clairmont was the fact that she can have enough space to have all of her furniture, and she has a backdoor that she could let her dog out. She has a patio that was big enough, and she can put her swing on it. She also likes the fact that she gets three meals a day, and they have a chef, so the food is really good. The people are super nice, and she says she feels like she is at home now. They do field trips, and they have a bus that is available for them any time if they need to go to the doctor or go to the pharmacy. They have indoor activities like bingo, card games, and board games. They have a library, which she likes because she likes to read. They have an exercise room where she can go and ride the bike to keep her legs strong. She is very happy there. The staff is very good.

January 18, 2015

The Clairmont is a lovely place. The staff is wonderful. They are the best staff in the world. It is clean here. The food is wonderful. They have the best chef in the world. My mother and father lived here for a while. I liked the place, and I liked its location.

November 03, 2014

By Lynn35

I visited The Clairmont for my mother. I pretty much made up my mind to go with this facility because they had a room available, and I needed to move her in there soon. The Clairmont was good. They have a large dining room, and they offer three meals a day. They have laundry facilities, and they also have housekeeping services. They offer onsite home health care. They have a beauty shop and different activities. We looked at a one-bedroom and two studio-type apartments. They're adequate. They have a balcony and some of the first floor apartments have separate entrances coming from outside. The staff was excellent. For activities, they have regularly scheduled Bible studies and church services, they have corn hole toss games, and they have music. I know they're having a big Halloween party. However, they could improve on some of the carpet that was a little dated in the hallways, and they had a water leak in the ceilings that hasn't been repaired yet.

June 17, 2014

By Larry2010

I'm currently residing at The Clairmont. This is a much smaller and more intimate family-type of a facility. It is a well-maintained community. I have a one-bedroom. It is carpeted, and it is very clean. I also have a kitchenette with a dorm size fridge, but no kitchen. What I like about this place is that they have three meals a day. They have a beautiful dining room. It is very, very nice. Regarding the staff, they all seem pretty well committed. Also, they are very energetic.

August 29, 2013

By Loving Wife3

I visited The Clairmont for my husband. Their rooms are nice. They are clean, cheery and wide open. They also have rooms where they have activities going on, like exercise, games, etc. The staff is very nice. They are very caring, patient and open about everything. I had a meal there and it was very good.

Photos of The Clairmont

Features of The Clairmont

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About The Clairmont

The Clairmont is located in Amarillo, TX, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to The Clairmont for a visit...and stay!

Map of The Clairmont