Purple Hearts Homecare

Contact Now

Reviews of Purple Hearts Homecare

Allyson John December 31, 2015

Thank you for your kind and professional care that you gave my dad. You guys are heaven sent, very professional and I highly recommend Purple Hearts Homecare to anyone that needs compassionate care with dignity.

Millie5 December 30, 2015

I recently interviewed various home care agencies and found that the managers and staff of Purple Hearts Homecare were professional, caring and wiling to tailor their services to meet the individual needs of my family members. They truly care for their clients.

Rose and Jem November 24, 2015

Our mother was showing signs of forgetfulness and having difficulty driving. I called Purple Hearts Homecare on Avon CT and was impressed with the thoughtfulness of the office staff. I met with Sam and we were convinced it was the right fit for us. It has really made our lives much easier knowing she is safe and cared for.

Eric Moor November 24, 2015

My father has Alzheimers and my mother was so overwhelmed with caring for him and the only solution to the problem was to hire a home care agency. When I called, I got the owner directly and after explaining our situation, I felt more at ease and confident that they had the right people to handle my dad. Thank you!

From Purple Hearts Homecare

Purple Hearts Home Care provides professional, affordable, and caring in home living assistance for seniors in the New England area. The care services we provide are the following:

• Caring Companionship, Bed/Wheel Chair Transfers
  • Bathing, Dressing & Grooming, Incontinence Care, Pet Care
  • Light Housekeeping, Laundry & Linen, Meal Preparation, Running Errands
  • Alzheimer's & Dementia Care, Medication Reminders
  • Assisted Living Placements, Caregiver Household Employee Placements

We help families by taking time to understand their loved one's needs and then customizing a care solution for their budget. Call us today to schedule your FREE in-home care assessment or just talk to one of our eldercare advisors.

Our Service Area - All of New England.

Our Caregivers - are totally committed, highly qualified, and carefully selected individuals who are thoroughly screened, background checked, bonded, and insured. Our typical caregiver profile is a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) with experience as a caregiver.

Features of Purple Hearts Homecare