Homewatch CareGivers of Windsor

Contact Now

Reviews of Homewatch CareGivers of Windsor

John94617950 June 18, 2014

The lady who took care of my mom treated her with respect, dignity, and cared for all her needs. The two of them created a bond like two close friends. The owners of Homewatch Caregivers of Windsor were a pleasure to work with and the epitome of excellent customer service.

Liz P. June 10, 2014

I called Homewatch Caregivers of Windsor after my mother had her hip replaced to care for her during the day. The service she received was excellent! The owner, Lori, was very professional and personable. She made us feel at ease and the caregiver who cared for my mother was caring. The care my mother received was excellent and gave me peace of mind knowing she was there taking care of her.

Todd F. June 10, 2014

Seeing the care that Homewatch Caregivers gave my friend's mom after her surgery, truly impressed me. The caregiver was so kind and personable. When she was no longer needed, my friend's mom teared up. She was going to miss her.

adagio1210 October 04, 2013

I utilized Homewatch caregivers through some difficult transitions our family faced, in dealing with my husband's early onset alzheimers. I began using caregivers initially as a supplement to my care, while I was at work. Over time, as my husband's cognitive and functional abilities declined, I was able to increase the CNA's presence in my home, until we had 24/7 coverage, and full care support.

A key strength of Homewatch in my opinion, is their consultative approach, in terms of matching the right caregivers as my husband's needs changed. And the family's needs changed as well. The owner and her support staff try to match and fit the caregiver/hours/coverage and support to our individual situation. Even when an injury, ultimately moved my husband to a nursing facility, the staff was there to coach us through that experience as well. I recommend this agency.. they are professional, involved and they listen. Which is so important, when the family is dealing with the fluctuating emotions and issues that come with this terrible disease.

Skeeter13 October 03, 2013

When we (my two brothers and me) needed someone to assist in caring for our father, we interviewed at least 6 care givers. All three of us were unanimous in our decision to go with Homewatch CareGivers.

The owner and several different CareGivers came to my fathers home and allowed us to interview all of them.

We found the company and staff to be very professional, addressed all our questions and needs. We truly felt they were sincere and cared about my fathers well being.

Needless to say, we engaged Homewatch CareGivers and have not been disappointed.

Regardless of our questions, concerns or requests, they always pull thru and make us confident we did the right thing for my father.

Follow ups with us are common place and they are always asking for feedback to help us provide my father the best of care.

From Homewatch CareGivers of Windsor

Providing premier in home care services with our professionally trained caregivers backed by over 30 years of in-field experience, Homewatch CareGivers is recognized as a home care leader worldwide. Our focus is on customized care for individuals of all ages that preserves dignity, protects independence and provides peace of mind for the family.

Our senior care serving West Hartford, Windsor and Surrounding Areas include:

• personal care (bathing, grooming, dressing, transfers, etc.)
  • rehab care
  • hospice support
  • medication reminders
  • hospital discharge assistance
  • respite care
  • automatic medication dispensers and other technologies to complement care
  • client care coordination to address holistic care needs

Our full range of companion care and personal home care services keeps our clients safe at home, where they want to be. Quality home care lies in delivering what our clients want as much as providing what they need. Sometimes it's the little things that make the biggest difference. We believe in putting the client in the driver's seat, enabling them to maintain a personal lifestyle they choose, within a schedule they prefer, to enhance quality of life.

We know that educated caregivers bring pride and confidence to the tender job of caring. Homewatch CareGivers University is a professionally developed caregiver training platform designed to train our caregiver employees, family members providing care, and even the greater caregiver community with thousands of hours of up-to-date training courses.

Our best practices ensure we are matching our clients with the highest quality caregivers. Our hiring standards meet or exceed the most stringent state requirements. Announced and unannounced quality assurance visits by professionals are just part of our ongoing efforts to identify training opportunities so that caregivers skills continually improve.

Features of Homewatch CareGivers of Windsor

• Licenses: State of Conn. and Dept. of Consumer Protection

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 15-30 miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require fingerprint-based background check
  • We require drug screenings
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Insurance
  • Credit card
  • Check

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address