Home Instead Senior Care - Wichita, KS

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Wichita, KS

Ms. Santos April 07, 2015

We've been using Home Instead Senior Care for four months now. They called me back very promptly. They were very kind, set up things immediately with my parents, and were very professional. I love the caregiver. They're just highly recommended.

Leanne1 November 24, 2014

We have been very impressed with the quality of the staff who works as caregivers for Home Instead. Our caregiver is a great help to us!

Annette14 October 31, 2014

I am very pleased with the professionalism of all the staff members. I was pleasantly surprised when a staff member introduced our caregiver on their just day of service. I am currently using Home Instead and would recommend their services to others. Thank you Home Instead for my peace of mind while I am at work as you care for my mother.

Kathy82122050 December 31, 2013

Quality of service and employees of Home Instead have been very professional and caring. I would highly recommend their service.

Charli1 September 30, 2013

Michael and Ewelina are both fun and serious. They are fun - personable and easy to talk to. They are serious - know how much their clients count on them and are very dependable and trustworthy. They personally introduce the caregivers to me, which increases my level of trust.

They do a great job of qualifying and training the caregivers and matching them to me.

Evelyn3 September 30, 2013

I have had respite helpers on a regular basis for my husband who has Parkinson's and can't be left alone for very long. Each of the companions has been helpful, courteous, and resourceful. I give then an A+ grade.

Joe17 August 30, 2013

Excellent health care past 2 1/2 years.

Caring422 August 30, 2013

Very satisfied - they were nice caregivers and well trained.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Wichita, KS

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Wichita, KS

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address