Right at Home Southwest Michigan

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Southwest Michigan

Kathleen24 March 31, 2014

I am very happy with my caregiver. She does an hour and beyond her duty.

Cyndi2 March 27, 2013

Thank you so much for the attentive loving care your providers give to my mom! Without your services, we would not be able to continue caring for her here at home. We have worked with 3 different caregivers and each one is our "favourite."

Beatrice3 March 27, 2013

I couldn't ask for a better home care worker, Rebecca, who looks after me , all my electronics like a wizard, and my cat, Mori. Fred and his assitant, Jovi, are always on their toes, extremely helpful. It is assuring.

Caring8979 March 22, 2013

They have provided me with very capable personnel for home cleaning.

Caring0981 March 22, 2013

Very happy with our services.

Lois2 March 20, 2013

They were dependable, pleasant and did a very good job. They did housekeeping for me.

Glady's March 20, 2013

Comfortable with the women who help me; two hours, 1-3 every other Tuesday afternoon.

Mary Jean1 March 20, 2013

The young lady who comes to my house on Saturday and Sunday is very good. She does a good job preparing my laundry, washing the dishes, making my bed, sweeping the kitchen floor, cleans the bathroom sink, and takes the garbage out.

Caring891 June 21, 2012

We had a private nurse from Right at Home. She's one of the best girls. She's on time and she is always making sure her patient was taking her medicine. She's also a good companion. I would recommend this provider to others. She's very funny and has a lot of sense of humor.

From Right at Home Southwest Michigan