Right at Home Reno

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Reno

Happyon July 09, 2012

I interviewed this provider

I have had the privilege of working with the staff of Right at Home both professionally and personally. I have worked in health care for several years and have not found a senior care company so dedicated to its clients and customers. I highly recommend them to anyone needing in home care for their loved ones.

cob January 23, 2012

Right at Home has given the best customer service and patient care to a patient. I have always been pleased with the service I receive from them. Such a commitment to great customer service is to be commended. Thank you Right at Home staff.

lotsofhelp January 20, 2012

I interviewed this provider

I am extremely pleased with Right at Home. I spoke with them about getting help for my mother who lives alone. I am a mother of 2 young children and cannot spend as much time helping her as I wish I could (unfortunately, I know I'm not alone in this!) My mother is very independent but needs more help then she is willing to admit. I had heard about several different home care agencies and decided to start calling around to see what they could do. I had interviewed several companies and was very impressed with Right at Home's level of knowledge and how much information I was given over the phone. I told them I was just looking and gathering information. The office staff was extremely thoughtful and considerate. They took their time to listen to me and answer my questions. They were willing to come out to my mother's home to talk about her options even though I wasn't sure she would agree to help at this point in time. I was very appreciative for the time they took to help me. After speaking with Right at Home I found out that a friend of mine had used them to help care for her mother. She told me that they were outstanding and she couldn't have gone through what she had with her mom without them. I am thankful that there are companies like Right at Home in the community for those of us that need this kind of support and help. I would highly recommend Right At Home Reno to any of my friends and family members who need quality assistance with daily care of their loved ones. We found that they truly care.

undonehair July 11, 2011

I interviewed this provider

I interviewed Right at home Reno for my dad because they specialize in alzheimer's and he really needed help and I couldnt do it with my work and kids. I have never had to deal with any kind of in home care so when I called them I had a lot of questions. Talking to them on the phone was a very negative experience. The lady I talked to had a very rude tone and didnt seem like she wanted to answer any of my questions. She acted like I was annoying her. I was already having a hard time with my dad being as ill as he was. I could not tell you how the actual care they give is because I decided not to hire them. With as rude as she was to me I didnt want my dad to be around anyone like that. I believe that a company that deals with such fragile situations should be caring and considerate and the person I talked to was neither of them. I give them one out of five stars because with just talking to them they didnt even come close to meeting my expectations and I got off the phone feeling more confused than I was before. If you are looking for in home care for a loved one I would not recommend Right at Home Reno based on my experience with them.

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations. Right at Home takes pride in our ability to assess and understand your unique situation and recommend a custom plan for your particular needs. Your experience with Right at Home is one we do not take lightly and we will use your response as an opportunity to improve upon our training and coaching. Again, Right at Home thanks you for taking the time to share with us your concerns.

From Right at Home Reno