Right at Home Reno

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Reno

Margaret12 April 17, 2013

Dolores and Rovin take wonderful care of my mother, Dorothy. They are empathetic and kind, have a good sense of humor and are willing to learn. They are terrific caregivers!

Kathy18 April 11, 2013

The wonderful woman who comes over to help with mom 6 days a week is a God-send to me and my brother. She brightens Mom's day with love and joy and genuine caring. It was difficult for me to "let go" at first, but I'm so glad I took the "leap of faith". I couldn't be more pleased.

JWH December 07, 2012

I hired this service for four days to take care of me post surgery. The young woman who showed up was absolutely delightful and did the best job imaginable. However, on the fourth day the office called me less than two hours before her scheduled arrival time and told me (not asked, but told) she would be arriving two hours later than contracted. This was unacceptable, as she needed to help me bathe, let the dogs out and feed me lunch which with the later time would end up being far too late. The office was exceedingly rude about it so I canceled the day. I called to ask for a refund for the last day and was given a long run-around, told there was no refund that I had not paid for services contracted but had made a security deposit - which was in fact payment in full for the four contracted days. After three phone calls to them I was informed that they would mail me a check in ten days. Being treated like this when I am ill, dizzy and in pain is unconscionable. And, I will have to do without being bathed or fed during the middle of the day.

Shirley Barbour November 02, 2012

Other

Right At Home has been a God send to me. They work with you in anything you need. They try very hard to give you the time and day that you need for their assistance. The people they send to your home are so warm and caring. You can see they really love their work. I recommend them highly. They give you peace of mind as they are so dedicated to your loved one and that means a lot to me, they take a lot of pressure off of you and we all need that.

Happyon July 09, 2012

I interviewed this provider

I have had the privilege of working with the staff of Right at Home both professionally and personally. I have worked in health care for several years and have not found a senior care company so dedicated to its clients and customers. I highly recommend them to anyone needing in home care for their loved ones.

cob January 23, 2012

Other

Right at Home has given the best customer service and patient care to a patient. I have always been pleased with the service I receive from them. Such a commitment to great customer service is to be commended. Thank you Right at Home staff.

lotsofhelp January 20, 2012

I interviewed this provider

I am extremely pleased with Right at Home. I spoke with them about getting help for my mother who lives alone. I am a mother of 2 young children and cannot spend as much time helping her as I wish I could (unfortunately, I know I'm not alone in this!) My mother is very independent but needs more help then she is willing to admit. I had heard about several different home care agencies and decided to start calling around to see what they could do. I had interviewed several companies and was very impressed with Right at Home's level of knowledge and how much information I was given over the phone. I told them I was just looking and gathering information. The office staff was extremely thoughtful and considerate. They took their time to listen to me and answer my questions. They were willing to come out to my mother's home to talk about her options even though I wasn't sure she would agree to help at this point in time. I was very appreciative for the time they took to help me. After speaking with Right at Home I found out that a friend of mine had used them to help care for her mother. She told me that they were outstanding and she couldn't have gone through what she had with her mom without them. I am thankful that there are companies like Right at Home in the community for those of us that need this kind of support and help. I would highly recommend Right At Home Reno to any of my friends and family members who need quality assistance with daily care of their loved ones. We found that they truly care.

undonehair July 11, 2011

I interviewed this provider

I interviewed Right at home Reno for my dad because they specialize in alzheimer's and he really needed help and I couldnt do it with my work and kids. I have never had to deal with any kind of in home care so when I called them I had a lot of questions. Talking to them on the phone was a very negative experience. The lady I talked to had a very rude tone and didnt seem like she wanted to answer any of my questions. She acted like I was annoying her. I was already having a hard time with my dad being as ill as he was. I could not tell you how the actual care they give is because I decided not to hire them. With as rude as she was to me I didnt want my dad to be around anyone like that. I believe that a company that deals with such fragile situations should be caring and considerate and the person I talked to was neither of them. I give them one out of five stars because with just talking to them they didnt even come close to meeting my expectations and I got off the phone feeling more confused than I was before. If you are looking for in home care for a loved one I would not recommend Right at Home Reno based on my experience with them.

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations. Right at Home takes pride in our ability to assess and understand your unique situation and recommend a custom plan for your particular needs. Your experience with Right at Home is one we do not take lightly and we will use your response as an opportunity to improve upon our training and coaching. Again, Right at Home thanks you for taking the time to share with us your concerns.

From Right at Home Reno