Synergy HomeCare of Central New Jersey Pennington, NJ

Overview of Ratings

4.8

September 07, 2017

By Cindy S_5

I am completely satisfied with SYNERGY HomeCare because my mother has had the same caregivers since the beginning. The caregivers are always on time and they like my mother. My mother has dementia and cannot be left alone. I take care of my mother during the day and needed someone here at night. The services have allowed me to go home and live my own life.

August 22, 2017

By Sondra L

SYNERGY HomeCare is very caring and has compassionate people. The people caring for my aunt were excellent. SYNERGY HomeCare helped my aunt with stimulating her, prevented her from falling, and they took her to activities.

August 08, 2017

By Geraldine F

SYNERGY HomeCare is reliable and wonderful. SYNERGY HomeCare allows me to get out of the house.

July 24, 2017

By Rose S

I would definitely recommend SYNERGY HomeCare. They are very open to any questions you have and always call you back if there is a problem. I am able to get out a few days a week so the services help me a lot with the workload.

June 26, 2013

By Joy8

I went online and I looked at agencies that serve my geographic area and I looked at the rating that previous customers had given to the agencies, Synergy sounded like a well-rated agency so I called them. We pay for them out of the pocket because they are not Medicare certified. The only service we pay them for is home health aide to come and clean my mother and they are terrific.

From Synergy HomeCare of Central New Jersey

Synergy HomeCare of Central New Jersey is an in-home care provider serving Pennington, NJ and the surrounding area. Synergy HomeCare of Central New Jersey offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Photos of Synergy HomeCare of Central New Jersey

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 15 To 30 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening