Nannys For Grannys

Contact Now

Reviews of Nannys For Grannys

Katherine A. September 29, 2014

I received excellent care from Nannys for Grannys. Their caregivers were very caring and professional. Their fees were very good, lower than any others I've contacted. I would recommend them to family and friends.

Laura20 August 09, 2013

I think that they were unbelievably professional specially Robin since I deal with her most of the time. She always made me feel that she is put my needs first. She setup the interview process with 4 different caregivers so that I could interview them and feel comfortable with them and other agencies don't do that. The caregivers were all of topnotch quality.

Caring0743 August 08, 2013

Nannys for Grannys was highly recommended to me. I'm very very pleased with the caregivers and everything about them. They're very good and I've had them 3 or 4 times a week. I have no problem at all for the past 2 years that I have been using them. I'm very happy and satisfied. I would recommend them to anybody.

Beth6 July 30, 2013

I like their website because they had the rate information. It was very very clear. It has the responsibilities of the caregivers as to what they do and at what level. I called them and their rates were reasonable and I went with them.

We went through a couple of caregivers before we got Grace. They told me that she was the best. Grace stayed with my mom until she passed away. She was very good with my mom and very good with my family.

The best thing about Nannys for Grannys is that when you call them they have an excellent administrative staff. They have a good group of people that answer that phones. They are responsive and polite. They connect well with you. They're knowledgeable.

From Nannys For Grannys

Specializing in placement of carefully screened caregivers for our senior population and to our concerned families. Able to customize care to fit most any budget.

Nannys For Grannys is a private "Mom and Pop" home care agency that is PROUD TO SAY the LEAST EXPENSIVE in all of New York. Our level of care is outstanding as we provide services for as little as 20 hours per week to a 7 day live in. We provide Quality Caring Companions to families in need of assistance in the privacy of their own home or care facility. We also have 24 hours emergency service. You can always speak to one of our staff at anytime.

We build relationships, not case numbers. We provide service throughout Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan, Queens, Nassau and Suffolk Counties. Our Caregivers are screened, certified, bonded, insured, and experienced caring individuals that can provide quality care for those who prefer to stay in the comfort and security of their own home. We truly believe that " There is No Place Like Home".

Features of Nannys For Grannys

• Licenses: 1804L001

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants
  • In-home health care

• We have male caregivers/companions

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require fingerprint-based background check
  • We require drug screenings
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Payment options

• Insurance
  • Credit card
  • Check

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address