Reviews of Nannys For Grannys

Katherine A. September 29, 2014

I received excellent care from Nannys for Grannys. Their caregivers were very caring and professional. Their fees were very good, lower than any others I've contacted. I would recommend them to family and friends.

Laura20 August 09, 2013

I think that they were unbelievably professional specially Robin since I deal with her most of the time. She always made me feel that she is put my needs first. She setup the interview process with 4 different caregivers so that I could interview them and feel comfortable with them and other agencies don't do that. The caregivers were all of topnotch quality.

Caring0743 August 08, 2013

Nannys for Grannys was highly recommended to me. I'm very very pleased with the caregivers and everything about them. They're very good and I've had them 3 or 4 times a week. I have no problem at all for the past 2 years that I have been using them. I'm very happy and satisfied. I would recommend them to anybody.

Beth6 July 30, 2013

I like their website because they had the rate information. It was very very clear. It has the responsibilities of the caregivers as to what they do and at what level. I called them and their rates were reasonable and I went with them. We went through a couple of caregivers before we got Grace. They told me that she was the best. Grace stayed with my mom until she passed away. She was very good with my mom and very good with my family. The best thing about Nannys for Grannys is that when you call them they have an excellent administrative staff. They have a good group of people that answer that phones. They are responsive and polite. They connect well with you. They're knowledgeable.

About Nannys For Grannys

Nannys For Grannys is an in-home care provider serving Patchogue, NY and the surrounding area. Nannys For Grannys offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Nannys For Grannys