Nannys For Grannys

Overview of Ratings

4.0

July 30, 2013

By Beth6

I like their website because they had the rate information. It was very very clear. It has the responsibilities of the caregivers as to what they do and at what level. I called them and their rates were reasonable and I went with them. We went through a couple of caregivers before we got Grace. They told me that she was the best. Grace stayed with my mom until she passed away. She was very good with my mom and very good with my family. The best thing about Nannys for Grannys is that when you call them they have an excellent administrative staff. They have a good group of people that answer that phones. They are responsive and polite. They connect well with you. They're knowledgeable.

From Nannys For Grannys

Specializing in placement of carefully screened caregivers for our senior population and to our concerned families. Able to customize care to fit most any budget.

Nannys For Grannys is a private "Mom and Pop" home care agency that is PROUD TO SAY the LEAST EXPENSIVE in all of New York. Our level of care is outstanding as we provide services for as little as 20 hours per week to a 7 day live in. We provide Quality Caring Companions to families in need of assistance in the privacy of their own home or care facility. We also have 24 hours emergency service. You can always speak to one of our staff at anytime.

We build relationships, not case numbers. We provide service throughout Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan, Queens, Nassau and Suffolk Counties. Our Caregivers are screened, certified, bonded, insured, and experienced caring individuals that can provide quality care for those who prefer to stay in the comfort and security of their own home. We truly believe that " There is No Place Like Home".

Photos of Nannys For Grannys