Home Instead Senior Care - Palos Heights, IL

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Palos Heights, IL

Lou Ann Dobrocky August 27, 2017

I am very happy with Home Instead . They have been helping my dad out for 2 years now. My weekend care giver Cathy is wonderful. She is an angel. She takes care of my father like he is one of her family members. She is so loving and caring. I couldn't ask for a better caregiver!!!

riggfamily August 21, 2017

We've depended on Home Instead for the past 7 years, and their service has been wonderful. After our father passed away, we approached them since our mother would be alone and in need of assistance. Our mother would not be able to live at home if it weren't for the attentive staff at Home Instead! Deb has been a lifesaver!

kitwit January 31, 2017

Home Instead is always ready to accommodate us, and your scheduling has been perfect, and communication excellent. The three helpers from Home Instead are superb. They're always cheerful, considerate, and willing to tackle any task we might ask them to do. Not only that, but they are quite observant and voluntarily tackle anything that they think needs their attention.

Oak Forest February 17, 2016

The staff at Home Instead of Palos Height, IL were super to deal with. They really were concerned about the care of the client. I would definitely use them again if I can use their services. Thanks to all of You for your kindness, concern and help.

Pat106757950 May 27, 2015

All of the services of Home Instead and all of their caregivers were excellent. I chose them because I just liked when I spoke to them, what they offered, and everything. I have had several caregivers because of different hours of the day, but all of them have been very attentive. I have nothing but good experiences with them. They are very cooperative. I have no problems at all.

Cathy37 December 13, 2013

So far the caregiver that Home Instead Senior Care gave us has been great. My grandmother needs too much help at this point and she's been really nice. She took the time to know my grandmother like talking to her and make sure she's comfortable. We've been using them for a couple of weeks now.

Caring351137 July 28, 2011

Professional and had all the bases covered when I inquired about in home help for my mom. Caregivers were accountable and honest. I have only used Home Instead for a few months but feel that it has made a difference in my mom's disposition. She fights the idea but seems to get along fine with caregiver and is in a better mood that day when I talk with her after work.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Palos Heights, IL

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Palos Heights, IL

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details