Homewatch CareGivers Serving King, Snohomish, Skagit and Island Counties

Contact Now

Reviews of Homewatch CareGivers Serving King, Snohomish, Skagit and Island Counties

William102305950 November 29, 2014

Because of my mother's memory loss, she requires round the clock care. Homewatch Caregivers provides this care with two wonderful caregivers; one works four days, one works three days. They attend to my mother's personal care daily, they provide outings, shopping, and meals all within her own house. I am very pleased with their excellent care.

Family Doctor March 08, 2014

The team at Homewatch Caregivers is a highly professional and effective. They deliver a broad spectrum of services to clients, and I've been particularly amazed with how quickly they respond to client needs. Veronica pays special attention to the needs of clients and always seems to come through.

rainier1954 March 01, 2014

I was extremely impressed with the professionalism displayed by members of the Homewatch Care Givers staff in Skagit County. I have spend many years as a pastor, hospice bereavement coordinator, and cemetery/funeral employee, and have used home health care employees when my mother was suffering from Alzheimer's disease. Several weeks ago, I was called into an arrangement involving an elderly gentleman who had just lost his wife of 70 years. I could see the grief was overwhelming. In the arrangement room was a step-daughter along with his caregiver from Homewatch (Tara). Throughout the arrangement, the bereaved widower continued to ask for input and advice from his caregiver. I could tell that there was a strong, trusting and caring relationship that the bereaved widower placed in Tara.

The funeral service was held on a Saturday, and I was present to help with the arrangements. I was most impressed to see the caregiver, Tara, and another Homewatch Care Giver staff member, Michaela, present for the funeral. Not only did the family warmly greet them and feel great appreciation in their presence at the funeral, but Tara and Michaela continued to provide support and care to other family members at the reception that followed the funeral.

It is one thing to work an hourly shift in a home as a caregiver. It is another thing to be looked upon as a trusted and valuable part of a family. It is evident to me that Homewatch Care Givers have staff members who demonstrate great maturity, professional, love and compassion for those under their care, and that those receiving the care feel a sense of trust and security from people like Tara and Michaela.

wwad3h February 27, 2014

I have been a client of Homewatch Caregivers for 2 years and would use no other service but theirs. I am a difficult person to care for due to my size and medical problems ( 90% paralyzed, cannot walk, use a wheelchair at all times, prostate cancer, and other needs. Homewatch has fully met my needs at all times and has made my life so much easier and enjoyable.

Bruce A. February 13, 2014

My three siblings and I found ourselves in a difficult situation when our 88 year old mother, with the early stages of dementia, was not taking care of herself adequately. Because of her dementia she was not eating or drinking fluids regularly, and was making her social world smaller and smaller. During an illness, we took turns staying with her 24 hours a day for over 4 weeks. The healing was sure but slow and we wanted to respect her desire to stay in her condominium. We knew we needed help. After a call to Homewatch Caregivers, we met with Dale and Veronica at our mother’s condo and together discussed our current situation and possible future needs. We started a plan for having a caregiver come for part of a day, one day a week. My mother has enjoyed their company and involvement in her life so much that we now have a care giver come part of each day, three days a week. They help with her nutrition, take nature walks, organize her photo albums, and much more. Our mother tells us about her adventures, and latest projects. What a wonderful success. We could not be more thankful for Homewatch Caregivers help.

Jonell January 21, 2014

My mother has been blessed with caring women helping her out since July 2013 while I am working. I have felt that my mom has been safe and well taken care of. Due to the nature of my business and the changeable situations with my clients, Homewatch has always stepped up when I need to change my mothers schedule. I will recommend Homewatch to anyone in need of care giving help.

Carey Family January 21, 2014

We cannot praise or thank you enough for the excellent care and loving kindness you showed our parents during the last few months of their lives. Your service enabled them to stay in their home, which was a strong desire of both of them. Your well trained staff was tailored to our specific needs and met and exceeded those needs. We will be forever grateful to you and wish you continued success.

Homewatch is awesome! January 19, 2014

I am the primary caregiver for my elderly mother who has ALZ. I needed time for my family and myself after doing much research I contacted HCG and Veronica came out to my mother's home and talked with us about in home care. HCG was able to match the perfect caregiver for my mother, who is quite happy with her. I am very pleased with the services HCG provides. Thank you!

Larrycalkins January 18, 2014

Homewatch CareGivers did a wonderful job caring for our mother after she suffered a second stroke. Mom wanted to feel independent but needed 24 hours care seven days a week. The staff who came to the home were dedicated and provided help as needed. They would get up every two hours at night to check on her, give her her medications, fix meals and help her with her ongoing physical therapy and speech therapy. The staff would compare notes at the transitional periods and discuss with family members the daily issues. Management staff were there to provide support and advise along the way and helped us sort out issues with staff in a compassionate way.

This was a big help to our family because all four of moms children led busy lives and could not provide the care she needed at the time. As mom's condition improved we were able to cut back on the hours of caregiving and give her more of the independence she craved.

Homewatch tried to keep the same caregivers though the period as they could, although schedules required several different caregivers toward the end when there were fewer hours worked by each.

John (the son) January 15, 2014

Homewatch provided critical support for my mother that enabled her to stay in her own home long past the time she could have done so on her own. The staff were kind, knowledgeable, and easy to communicate with. I was particularly impressed with the intake process in which Homewatch learned in detail about my mothers support needs, interests, and idiosyncrasies. Since both my wife and I work, the support tool a huge load off our shoulders.

Mary98117 January 15, 2014

I have been care by Homewatch since 2007. My caregiver does all the things that I used to do when I was able to care for myself, bathing, dressing, cooking, light housekeeping, laundry, but she is also my companion. They make it possible for me to remain in my own home. I have been very fortunate to have a caregiver that I care for deeply and trust.

Richard007 January 15, 2014

I am a retired physician with ALS. Homewatch Caregivers his provided caregivers for me for the last 4 years. I have had one caregiver for the last 4 years. A 2nd caregiver joined my team one year ago. A 3rd caregiver and joined the team 6 months ago. All 3 are superb. Whenever one Caregiver cannot attend me, Homewatch always provides a competent backup. I could not be more satisfied. I recommend Homewatch Caregivers without any qualifications.

lahela September 17, 2013

I am an employee

I had a wonderful experience with them! I would recommend them to any family looking for in-home care for their loved one! I, coming from a Medical background as well feel privileged to work for such a company.

From Homewatch CareGivers Serving King, Snohomish, Skagit and Island Counties

Providing premier in home care services with our professionally trained caregivers backed by over 30 years of in-field experience, Homewatch CareGivers is recognized as a home care leader worldwide. Our focus is on customized care for individuals of all ages that preserves dignity, protects independence and provides peace of mind for the family.

Our senior care services in Seattle, Everett, and Island Counties include:

• personal care (bathing, grooming, dressing, transfers, etc.)
  • rehab care
  • hospice support
  • medication reminders
  • hospital discharge assistance
  • respite care
  • automatic medication dispensers and other technologies to complement care
  • client care coordination to address holistic care needs

Our full range of companion care and personal home care services keeps our clients safe at home, where they want to be. Quality home care lies in delivering what our clients want as much as providing what they need. Sometimes it's the little things that make the biggest difference. We believe in putting the client in the driver's seat, enabling them to maintain a personal lifestyle they choose, within a schedule they prefer, to enhance quality of life.

We know that educated caregivers bring pride and confidence to the tender job of caring. Homewatch CareGivers University is a professionally developed caregiver training platform designed to train our caregiver employees, family members providing care, and even the greater caregiver community with thousands of hours of up-to-date training courses.

Our best practices ensure we are matching our clients with the highest quality caregivers. Our hiring standards meet or exceed the most stringent state requirements. Announced and unannounced quality assurance visits by professionals are just part of our ongoing efforts to identify training opportunities so that caregivers skills continually improve.

Features of Homewatch CareGivers Serving King, Snohomish, Skagit and Island Counties

Business Address