At Home Assisted Care - Manhattan, KS

Hcp_cert

Reviews of At Home Assisted Care - Manhattan, KS

Eleanor D_484102 June 16, 2017

At Home Assisted Care does very good work.

Ruth W_480399 June 07, 2017

I would tell a friend that At Home Assisted Care is very reliable, and we have been able to work with the caregivers. They do what my dad wants them to do.

Maria Jane W_480398 June 07, 2017

At Home Assisted Care is very flexible in which caregivers they send and I get along with all of them.

Marshall H_478692 June 05, 2017

I am very satisfied with At Home Assisted Care and the caregiver that we had, and I was satisfied with the care provided to my wife.

Marjorie S_465746 May 05, 2017

I would tell someone that the caregiver we have does a very fine job.

Ethel H_465729 May 05, 2017

At Home Assisted Cares' caregivers could be more dedicated in their work as a whole.

Dorothea B_465728 May 05, 2017

I would tell someone that At Home Assisted Care is helpful and conscientious of my needs.

Altha C_465722 May 05, 2017

At Home Assisted Care really works to get us a provider for the services, and they are always on-time.

Steve D April 14, 2017

Having At Home Assisted Care for the client helps me so that I don't have to do quite as much work when they are around.

Dianne H April 14, 2017

At Home Assisted Care provides security and confidence while I'm gone. It brings me peace of mind.

Joshua R April 13, 2017

I am able to maintain a better quality of life. I have trouble with walking and standing, and those tasks have been taken care of now.

About At Home Assisted Care - Manhattan, KS

At Home Assisted Care - Manhattan, KS is an in-home care provider serving Manhattan, KS and the surrounding area. At Home Assisted Care - Manhattan, KS offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.