At Home Assisted Care - Manhattan, KS

Hcp_cert

Reviews of At Home Assisted Care - Manhattan, KS

Betsy P_508396 August 08, 2017

I would tell a friend that At Home Assisted Care gives a good caregiver that we enjoy and who my brother gets along fine with. At Home Assisted Care has made life wonderful for me because I still work and I am 77 years old and my brother is 84 and it is nice that they come in and help him.

Richard B_508377 August 08, 2017

At Home Assisted Care has excellent service. I couldn't get along without At Home Assisted Care.

Anonymous_491693 July 05, 2017

I would recommend At Home Assisted Care to someone. Whenever you call to arrange caregivers, you are able to get what you need and request. The caregivers are good and they really dig down and work hard. The girls from At Home Assisted Care really help me take care of the things that I couldn't do when I came home from the hospital.

Wiley M_491646 July 05, 2017

At Home Assisted Care is very knowledgeable, courteous, and efficient. At first, I wasn't sure what to expect, but At Home Assisted Care has made a big difference.

John P_491584 July 05, 2017

At Home Assisted Care is a lot of help and the caregivers are very willing to learn. Without At Home Assisted Care, I couldn't do what I do.

Lois A_491572 July 05, 2017

At Home Assisted Care is prompt, reliable, and delightful. The best part is that my husband and I can leave without worrying about my aunt.

Jane S_491561 July 05, 2017

The caregiver I have is very reliable. When I need to call the office, they are more than willing to talk to me about whatever I need to talk about. Sometimes I don't feel like driving and so the caregiver will help me to drive. That is a big help. She also does housework for me.

Eleanor D_484102 June 16, 2017

At Home Assisted Care does very good work.

Ruth W_480399 June 07, 2017

I would tell a friend that At Home Assisted Care is very reliable, and we have been able to work with the caregivers. They do what my dad wants them to do.

Maria Jane W_480398 June 07, 2017

At Home Assisted Care is very flexible in which caregivers they send and I get along with all of them.

Marshall H_478692 June 05, 2017

I am very satisfied with At Home Assisted Care and the caregiver that we had, and I was satisfied with the care provided to my wife.

Marjorie S_465746 May 05, 2017

I would tell someone that the caregiver we have does a very fine job.

Ethel H_465729 May 05, 2017

At Home Assisted Cares' caregivers could be more dedicated in their work as a whole.

Dorothea B_465728 May 05, 2017

I would tell someone that At Home Assisted Care is helpful and conscientious of my needs.

Altha C_465722 May 05, 2017

At Home Assisted Care really works to get us a provider for the services, and they are always on-time.

Steve D April 14, 2017

Having At Home Assisted Care for the client helps me so that I don't have to do quite as much work when they are around.

Dianne H April 14, 2017

At Home Assisted Care provides security and confidence while I'm gone. It brings me peace of mind.

Joshua R April 13, 2017

I am able to maintain a better quality of life. I have trouble with walking and standing, and those tasks have been taken care of now.

About At Home Assisted Care - Manhattan, KS

At Home Assisted Care - Manhattan, KS is an in-home care provider serving Manhattan, KS and the surrounding area. At Home Assisted Care - Manhattan, KS offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.