At Home Assisted Care - Manhattan, KS

PocHcp cert

Reviews of At Home Assisted Care - Manhattan, KS

4.8

By Robert B_3

I would recommend At Home Assisted Care because the personnel are very caring and punctual. The services from At Home Assisted Care have been able to provide cooking and cleaning for us. They help my wife when I am out of the house.

By Susan B_3

You can count on At Home Assisted Care, because the caregiver is always here on time. At Home Assisted Care saves me form having to crawl around and doing things becasue I have a hard time walking.

By Lola W_1

At Home Assisted Care is wonderful because they treat me like family and I'm very grateful. They know my needs and complete them. At Home Assisted Care makes my life easier because they can do the things that I can't do.

November 27, 2017

By Altha C

At Home Assisted Care is reliable, and they are always here on time to take care of my loved one. At Home Assisted Care helps me by taking care of my loved one, and then when I need to leave the house, and I don't have to load him up in my car.

November 09, 2017

By Ethel H

If you can get a caregiver that will stay with you for a while, then you should do that. When I was living with my daughter I was fine but when she went back to work I needed help getting cleaned up and everything.

November 03, 2017

By Marjorie S

At Home Assisted Care is very prompt. The services enable us to stay home.

October 09, 2017

By Jim N

At Home Assisted Care comes in and does a good job. I have no complaints about At Home Assisted Care. I can't do very much for myself, so At Home Assisted Care helps me.

By Lori A_1

At Home Assisted Care's caregivers and office staff are knowledgeable and friendly. At Home Assisted Care has helped me out with some binds when I get stuck.

By Randy O_1

At Home Assisted Care is ethical, moral, helpful, and kind. Having At Home Assisted Care has helped my mother with her condition.

By Bernice B_1

I only have the cleaning services and I've recommended the services to other people. I can't mop the floor, so the cleaning services help ease that task.

September 08, 2017

By Jane L_1

At Home Assisted Care is very reliable and has sent nice people to care for my mother. I don't have to worry about her getting quality care. I live a couple of hours away and they attend to her needs each night. This has been a huge difference for me to be able to meet my schedule and needs.

September 08, 2017

By David W_3

At Home Assisted Care is on time all the time. At Home Assisted Care could help more around meal time.

September 05, 2017

By Anonymous_408

I would refer At Home Assisted Care to others because they're always here and very kind. I can depend on them. The services provided to me by At Home Assisted Care help me to do more than I am able to do on my own, and the caregivers do whatever I need them to do.

August 11, 2017

By Kenneth K_1

At Home Assisted Care is very efficient and they are good with scheduling. The caregivers help me with health care and anything that I need with that.

By CB H

At Home Assisted Care has excellent personalized care. At Home Assisted Care keeps me out of nursing homes.

By Betsy P

I would tell a friend that At Home Assisted Care gives a good caregiver that we enjoy and who my brother gets along fine with. At Home Assisted Care has made life wonderful for me because I still work and I am 77 years old and my brother is 84 and it is nice that they come in and help him.

By Richard B_6

At Home Assisted Care has excellent service. I couldn't get along without At Home Assisted Care.

By Anonymous_521

I would recommend At Home Assisted Care to someone. Whenever you call to arrange caregivers, you are able to get what you need and request. The caregivers are good and they really dig down and work hard. The girls from At Home Assisted Care really help me take care of the things that I couldn't do when I came home from the hospital.

By Wiley M

At Home Assisted Care is very knowledgeable, courteous, and efficient. At first, I wasn't sure what to expect, but At Home Assisted Care has made a big difference.

By Carol P_2

At Home Assisted Care is a lot of help and the caregivers are very willing to learn. Without At Home Assisted Care, I couldn't do what I do.

By Lois A_1

At Home Assisted Care is prompt, reliable, and delightful. The best part is that my husband and I can leave without worrying about my aunt.

By Jane S_4

The caregiver I have is very reliable. When I need to call the office, they are more than willing to talk to me about whatever I need to talk about. Sometimes I don't feel like driving and so the caregiver will help me to drive. That is a big help. She also does housework for me.

June 15, 2017

By Eleanor D_1

At Home Assisted Care does very good work. At Home Assisted Care would come and do the cleaning so I didn't have to do it.

June 07, 2017

By Ruth W_4

I would tell a friend that At Home Assisted Care is very reliable, and we have been able to work with the caregivers. They do what my dad wants them to do. At Home Assisted Care has been able to help my dad maintain independent living at his apartment.

June 07, 2017

By Maria Jane W

At Home Assisted Care is very flexible in which caregivers they send and I get along with all of them. I don't drive so that's one reason why I need the caregivers from At Home Assisted Care.

June 05, 2017

By Marshall H

I am very satisfied with At Home Assisted Care and the caregiver that we had, and I was satisfied with the care provided to my wife. The services from At Home Assisted Care relieved some stress from my life.

By Marjorie S_3

I would tell someone that the caregiver we have does a very fine job. At Home Assisted Care is exactly what we need right now, and I do not know what will happen in the future. It makes it possible for us to stay in our home.

By Ethel H_2

At Home Assisted Cares' caregivers could be more dedicated in their work as a whole. At Home Assisted Care could follow up better. Things are better after the caregivers leave.

By Dorothea B_1

I would tell someone that At Home Assisted Care is helpful and conscientious of my needs. At Home Assisted Care has made my life easier by bathing the client, dressing him, and helping him get around.

By Altha C_2

At Home Assisted Care really works to get us a provider for the services, and they are always on-time. We don't use At Home Assisted Care very often, but when we do, it is nice to have someone besides me for Jim to talk to.

April 14, 2017

By Steve D_2

At Home Assisted Care has very skilled helpers. Having At Home Assisted Care for the client helps me so that I don't have to do quite as much work when they are around.

April 14, 2017

By Dianne H_2

At Home Assisted Care is easy to work with. At Home Assisted Care provides security and confidence while I'm gone. It brings me peace of mind.

April 13, 2017

By Joshua R_1

At Home Assisted Care - Manhattan, KS is always prompt and on time. They assist in every capacity they are able to. I am able to maintain a better quality of life. I have trouble with walking and standing, and those tasks have been taken care of now.

From At Home Assisted Care - Manhattan, KS

At Home Assisted Care - Manhattan, KS is an in-home care provider serving Manhattan, KS and the surrounding area. At Home Assisted Care - Manhattan, KS offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

At Home Assisted Care - Manhattan, KS