Home Instead Senior Care - Little Rock, AR

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Little Rock, AR

Grace722856 July 29, 2016

Helen has been an excellent provider of care for me. I have nothing but positive things to say about her. I have felt that way from Day 1.

Mary Ann L370058 June 17, 2016

Nancy has been with me for over a year as my caregiver. At first I really didn't feel like I need help, but she was persistent and was always doing things to help me. As time went on, I increased my hours to 20 hours a week. She took me to exercise, doctor's appointments and to the beauty shop. I have come to depend on Nancy for all my daily needs. She knows what I need sometimes before I do. I don't know what I would do without Home Instead. I have grown to love her, as well as my family. We consider her a member of the family.

Elizabeth F.000437 June 17, 2016

I did not know there were any services out there like Home Instead until I fell and broke my rotator cuff and had to have surgery. I needed someone to help me with bathing, meals, and housekeeping. My daughter called around and found Home Instead.

Home Instead does what they say they will do. I am very pleased with their services. My caregiver Carolyn goes above and beyond. She has the initiative to get things done.

Mays1 February 02, 2016

HISC has been my lifesaver. I have been able to stay in my home. They take me shopping. I love my caregiver.

Bethy Cummings December 31, 2015

They have helped me take care of Mr. Cummings and I can't do it by myself.

C.D.2 November 30, 2015

We have hired Home Instead. They’re doing fine. They come three times a week for four hours at a time to help make meals and do activities with my mom. They make sure she had a bath and brushed her teeth. Management seems to be doing fine. Their billing is correct, and the caregiver shows up on time.

Betty Drake November 25, 2015

Gives my family a break to have someone come in and help with bathing, doctor's appointments and light housekeeping.

Homer Fettner November 25, 2015

They are always on time and dependable. They take good care of Mary. They make her feel at ease.

Beth Church October 31, 2015

I am able to stay at home and have someone take me to places.Thank you Home Instead!

Dr. Richard Sundermann October 31, 2015

I don’t know what I’d do without my caregiver from Home Instead. She is very patient and that’s what counts.

N. Rice October 29, 2015

They have allowed me to stay home and provided me with excellent caregivers who take good care of me.

Daughter of one October 19, 2015

We had Home Instead Senior Care for my mom. The caregiver helps my mom stay safe in the shower by standing by. She did pick up groceries for her as well as pick up lunch. She also helps move things around the house that she needed help with, and so far so good. Mom says they are helpful and she is glad to have them.

syndie September 06, 2014

We used them on a regular bases a few days a week so we could get out and run errands and have the piece of mind our dad was in great hands while we were gone. We also needed them one night at the last minute and they were able to send someone out within a few hours. Office was professional and pleasant to deal with. Dad really looks forward to his caregiver, she's like family to us now.

jehart July 02, 2014

You SAVED us! Our family was in need of a kind and helpful person to be with Mom, who lives alone, following back surgery. Dad has dementia, and

recently had to be moved to another place with assisted living. All of our family except one lives out of state,which makes it very difficult to help

our parents. We suddenly realized our need for getting some help "outside" the family! Home Instead matched Mom up with a very kind and well trained

woman. This made us all rest easy. Everyone at H.I. that we have spoken to before, during, and after Mom's "one-on-one" was sent, has been Wonderful!

We feel that they are very professional. Also, they understand the stress we have all been going through. It is very clear that they "CARE!"

Caring65052150 December 27, 2013

We had a couple of others that we didn't like and we ended up with Home Instead. They're wonderful to my mom. I think they're truly amazing. We have not had one bad caregiver fro them. They're just really good. They're trained with dementia and Alzheimer's patients. We're just really happy with them. They're very attentive and they're definitely a good match for my mother. I think they're an excellent company. I would recommend them to others.

Caring74911850 November 26, 2013

I have been using Home Instead since August. My needs were different than a lot of people because I'm not homebound. For my specific need, which was listed in their advertisement, is that they drive me back and forth to medical appointment. However, one of their caregivers charged me for driving my vehicle. I never in my lifetime paid someone's mileage to drive my own car. Also, my preference was that the caregiver dressed professionally. They have to look like they work for a health care service. With Home Instead, though they have the same policy about uniforms, but they don't wear them. I mean I looked more professional than they did.

Also they have to clock in using my telephone so that it would be legit. Well some of the caregivers were 30-45 minutes early, and that wasn't on me and that was on them. I thought I was charged from the time I asked for them to come, but they would come in 30 to 45 minutes early, so I was paying for their idle time while they sat on the couch waiting for me to finish getting dressed. That's not fair to me. I shouldn't have had to face that situation.

However, the home office was attentive to my needs and complaints. They listened, they apologized, they didn?t make excuses, and they eventually made immediate changes. After we corrected the mistakes with Home Instead, I didn't have any more major problem with them. However, in the first place, I wasn't supposed to catch their caregivers' mistakes and I shouldn't have had to correct them. Nevertheless, I would rate their service with a high rating.

kallisonthomas February 23, 2012

They took really good care of my mother-in-law and on short notice. The Caregivers they sent were excellent!

From Home Instead Senior Care - Little Rock, AR

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Little Rock, AR

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address