Home Instead Senior Care - Little Rock, AR

Overview of Ratings

4.7

February 21, 2017

By Sharon863168

Caregivers are patient and caring with my husband. They are good to help me when needed. The office employees are cooperative when needing their help.

February 17, 2017

By Cynthia662084

Caregivers are good at taking me to doctor's appointment and store. Office is good to help with my schedule.

January 23, 2017

By Sue FA

Home Instead works well with the family of the Senior. Highly Recommend!

January 06, 2017

By Robert437612

Well worth having someone. No complaints and it helps my wife.

January 02, 2017

By Betty423515

The caregiver does a good job. I am able to get out and do things while caregivers is there. Crystal is great.

December 29, 2016

By Myrtle134060

The help is very good, Cynthia is very good, she is like family. No communication in office.

December 28, 2016

By Pam817531

We love your service. It's a little pricey but we need the service.

December 23, 2016

By Irene706770

I am able to stay in my home and have help with shopping and doing errands.

December 20, 2016

By Shannon081518

Help me be able to stay home with help with meals and cleaning. Roseta does a good job.

December 17, 2016

By Pauline073705

Very pleased with their services. Caregivers help me out and able to stay home with help.

December 16, 2016

By Dale632842

Caregivers on time, office always calls if someone out and always willing to help me.

December 15, 2016

By Jane002252

Home Instead has been great. They help me with my husband and gives me a chance to get out.

December 03, 2016

We just used Home Instead as a one-time thing. We were all going out, and we did not want to leave my wife alone for four days. They were more than satisfactory; they were excellent. The lady was good, and they got along. Everything was easy and done. They were timely in answering any questions, and that's important.

November 29, 2016

By Anne171085

Great! Barbara is great.

September 30, 2016

By Arlene103525

Caregiver does a good job. They do everything I need done.

September 29, 2016

By Hosea Sullivan535114

Our caregiver is doing great. He knows what to do, he knows how to cook.

September 29, 2016

By Allen Norton

We are very pleased with Charlene. She has done wonders for my wife’s mother. We think she is the best.

July 29, 2016

By Grace722856

Helen has been an excellent provider of care for me. I have nothing but positive things to say about her. I have felt that way from Day 1.

June 17, 2016

By Mary Ann L370058

Nancy has been with me for over a year as my caregiver. At first I really didn't feel like I need help, but she was persistent and was always doing things to help me. As time went on, I increased my hours to 20 hours a week. She took me to exercise, doctor's appointments and to the beauty shop. I have come to depend on Nancy for all my daily needs. She knows what I need sometimes before I do. I don't know what I would do without Home Instead. I have grown to love her, as well as my family. We consider her a member of the family.

June 17, 2016

By Elizabeth F.000437

I did not know there were any services out there like Home Instead until I fell and broke my rotator cuff and had to have surgery. I needed someone to help me with bathing, meals, and housekeeping. My daughter called around and found Home Instead. Home Instead does what they say they will do. I am very pleased with their services. My caregiver Carolyn goes above and beyond. She has the initiative to get things done.

February 02, 2016

By Mays1

HISC has been my lifesaver. I have been able to stay in my home. They take me shopping. I love my caregiver.

December 31, 2015

By Bethy Cummings

They have helped me take care of Mr. Cummings and I can't do it by myself.

November 30, 2015

By C.D.2

We have hired Home Instead. They’re doing fine. They come three times a week for four hours at a time to help make meals and do activities with my mom. They make sure she had a bath and brushed her teeth. Management seems to be doing fine. Their billing is correct, and the caregiver shows up on time.

November 25, 2015

By Betty Drake

Gives my family a break to have someone come in and help with bathing, doctor's appointments and light housekeeping.

November 25, 2015

By Homer Fettner

They are always on time and dependable. They take good care of Mary. They make her feel at ease.

October 31, 2015

By Beth Church

I am able to stay at home and have someone take me to places.Thank you Home Instead!

October 31, 2015

By Dr. Richard Sundermann

I don’t know what I’d do without my caregiver from Home Instead. She is very patient and that’s what counts.

October 29, 2015

By N. Rice

They have allowed me to stay home and provided me with excellent caregivers who take good care of me.

October 19, 2015

By Daughter of one

We had Home Instead Senior Care for my mom. The caregiver helps my mom stay safe in the shower by standing by. She did pick up groceries for her as well as pick up lunch. She also helps move things around the house that she needed help with, and so far so good. Mom says they are helpful and she is glad to have them.

September 06, 2014

By syndie

We used them on a regular bases a few days a week so we could get out and run errands and have the piece of mind our dad was in great hands while we were gone. We also needed them one night at the last minute and they were able to send someone out within a few hours. Office was professional and pleasant to deal with. Dad really looks forward to his caregiver, she's like family to us now.

July 02, 2014

By jehart

You SAVED us! Our family was in need of a kind and helpful person to be with Mom, who lives alone, following back surgery. Dad has dementia, and recently had to be moved to another place with assisted living. All of our family except one lives out of state,which makes it very difficult to help our parents. We suddenly realized our need for getting some help "outside" the family! Home Instead matched Mom up with a very kind and well trained woman. This made us all rest easy. Everyone at H.I. that we have spoken to before, during, and after Mom's "one-on-one" was sent, has been Wonderful! We feel that they are very professional. Also, they understand the stress we have all been going through. It is very clear that they "CARE!"

December 27, 2013

We had a couple of others that we didn't like and we ended up with Home Instead. They're wonderful to my mom. I think they're truly amazing. We have not had one bad caregiver fro them. They're just really good. They're trained with dementia and Alzheimer's patients. We're just really happy with them. They're very attentive and they're definitely a good match for my mother. I think they're an excellent company. I would recommend them to others.

November 26, 2013

I have been using Home Instead since August. My needs were different than a lot of people because I'm not homebound. For my specific need, which was listed in their advertisement, is that they drive me back and forth to medical appointment. However, one of their caregivers charged me for driving my vehicle. I never in my lifetime paid someone's mileage to drive my own car. Also, my preference was that the caregiver dressed professionally. They have to look like they work for a health care service. With Home Instead, though they have the same policy about uniforms, but they don't wear them. I mean I looked more professional than they did. Also they have to clock in using my telephone so that it would be legit. Well some of the caregivers were 30-45 minutes early, and that wasn't on me and that was on them. I thought I was charged from the time I asked for them to come, but they would come in 30 to 45 minutes early, so I was paying for their idle time while they sat on the couch waiting for me to finish getting dressed. That's not fair to me. I shouldn't have had to face that situation. However, the home office was attentive to my needs and complaints. They listened, they apologized, they didn?t make excuses, and they eventually made immediate changes. After we corrected the mistakes with Home Instead, I didn't have any more major problem with them. However, in the first place, I wasn't supposed to catch their caregivers' mistakes and I shouldn't have had to correct them. Nevertheless, I would rate their service with a high rating.

February 23, 2012

By kallisonthomas

They took really good care of my mother-in-law and on short notice. The Caregivers they sent were excellent!

From Home Instead Senior Care - Little Rock, AR

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Little Rock, AR

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Little Rock, AR

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details