Home Instead Senior Care - Fort Smith, AR

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Fort Smith, AR

Monica7 April 24, 2014

Other

5 star rating all the way! I was prepared w/ the Caring .com list of 'questions to ask' form in front of me, but it was not necessary. Cassie, who I first spoke to on the phone answered everything on the list w/out me having to inquire. Very professional. I am completely happy with the whole process of signing up. I feel very secure of the screening and follow up processes, plus they are bonded and insured. My sister had her first day of a caregiver in her home and I could not be more pleased. The quality of work was remarkable. Jessica is a very kind, loving, and professional person. I feel completely confident in her abilities to care for my sister. I really could not be more delighted w/ her service. Plus Cassie was there to make sure all parties were clear on what duties were needed and satisfied. I interviewed all available agencies in our area and no one came near to the level of quality and professionalism as the Home Instead Program. I can now feel secure that my sister is in safe and qualified hands w/ her caregivers. This feeling is priceless.

Hollis1 December 07, 2013

Exceptional people and have made my life easier.

George44 October 30, 2013

They're very helpful getting into what I need. They call me and make sure I have everything. They are doing a fantastic job. I'm very, very satisfied.

Linda78276350 October 30, 2013

The company is a very good, nice and reliable help to me.

Jan&Sam October 18, 2013

We get the best services and cooperation from Home Instead. Our individual caregiver, Glenn, is an excellent representation.

Eva6 October 18, 2013

I am very pleased with the Home Instead Senior Care program. My caregiver really helps me a lot and the Home Instead office will try to get anything I need.

Jean24 September 18, 2013

I wish they would lower their price but I'm happy with their service.

Charles24 September 18, 2013

This organization is the best.

Wanda7 September 18, 2013

All the people that come and help me, they are great. I have nothing bad to say. I think they are all a 10 star. Thanks for all you have done. May God richly bless you.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Fort Smith, AR

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Fort Smith, AR

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details