Home Instead Senior Care - Fort Smith, AR

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Fort Smith, AR

Hollis1 December 07, 2013

Exceptional people and have made my life easier.

George44 October 30, 2013

They're very helpful getting into what I need. They call me and make sure I have everything. They are doing a fantastic job. I'm very, very satisfied.

Linda78276350 October 30, 2013

The company is a very good, nice and reliable help to me.

Jan&Sam October 18, 2013

We get the best services and cooperation from Home Instead. Our individual caregiver, Glenn, is an excellent representation.

Eva6 October 18, 2013

I am very pleased with the Home Instead Senior Care program. My caregiver really helps me a lot and the Home Instead office will try to get anything I need.

Jean24 September 18, 2013

I wish they would lower their price but I'm happy with their service.

Charles24 September 18, 2013

This organization is the best.

Wanda7 September 18, 2013

All the people that come and help me, they are great. I have nothing bad to say. I think they are all a 10 star. Thanks for all you have done. May God richly bless you.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Fort Smith, AR

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Fort Smith, AR

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address