Comfort Keepers of South King County

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Comfort Keepers of South King County

Marie S.THXZF May 11, 2016

My caregivers juice for me. They do an excellent job. They help me bathe, do my hair and keep my house clean. They are always willing to do whatever I need to have done. They want to please me. I am very happy with my girls!

Michael O.PFASC May 11, 2016

I thoroughly enjoy my caregiver. I appreciate her expertise and caring. She is an angel to me. I am paralyzed on my entire right hand side and barely can use my left side. She can anticipate my every need before I even have to say anything.

Ken G. March 31, 2016

Carol S. was my mother's caregiver. She was fabulous. She was like a part of our family. She had a wealth of information and resources to help me navigate through my mother's care. Comfort Keepers' staff was always kind and understanding.

Kathy F.1 March 31, 2016

Takes Betty shopping and runs errands with her. Tracy is a perfect fit. Kathy cares for Mary on Sunday mornings, feeds her breakfast, chats with her and does some tiding up around the house, again perfect fit. We are so thankful for both Tracy and Kathy.

Jill R.1 March 31, 2016

In an extraordinary upsetting situation, which demanded a lot of care for my mom, Comfort Keepers rallied and took great care for a short period of time. It really took the burden off my shoulders. She also has a caregiver that comes twice a week and has become a trusted friend as well as her caregiver.

Rita R. March 31, 2016

I find your service and people very caring. I can ask just about anything to be done and caregiver will do it for me. I would recommend your services to anyone who needs help taking care of themselves.

About Comfort Keepers of South King County

Comfort Keepers of South King County is an in-home care provider serving Federal Way, WA and the surrounding area. Comfort Keepers of South King County offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Comfort Keepers of South King County

• Rate for hourly care: $26/hour
  • Rate for live-in care: $350/day

• Licenses: Home Care License

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants

Types of care

• Accompany clients to doctors' appointments
  • Light housekeeping
  • Errands & grocery shopping

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 15-30 miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We check driving records
  • We check credit history
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require fingerprint-based background check
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Credit card
  • Check
  • Payment options extra: ACH Debit

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address