Comfort Keepers of South King County

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
98126, 98146, 98148, 98166, 98168, 98188, 98198, 98422, 98001, 98002, 98003, 98023, 98031, 98032, 98042, 98092, 98030

Top Nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Comfort Keepers of South King County

May 11, 2016

By Marie S.THXZF

My caregivers juice for me. They do an excellent job. They help me bathe, do my hair and keep my house clean. They are always willing to do whatever I need to have done. They want to please me. I am very happy with my girls!

May 11, 2016

By Michael O.PFASC

I thoroughly enjoy my caregiver. I appreciate her expertise and caring. She is an angel to me. I am paralyzed on my entire right hand side and barely can use my left side. She can anticipate my every need before I even have to say anything.

By Ken G.

Carol S. was my mother's caregiver. She was fabulous. She was like a part of our family. She had a wealth of information and resources to help me navigate through my mother's care. Comfort Keepers' staff was always kind and understanding.

By Kathy F.1

Takes Betty shopping and runs errands with her. Tracy is a perfect fit. Kathy cares for Mary on Sunday mornings, feeds her breakfast, chats with her and does some tiding up around the house, again perfect fit. We are so thankful for both Tracy and Kathy.

By Jill R.1

In an extraordinary upsetting situation, which demanded a lot of care for my mom, Comfort Keepers rallied and took great care for a short period of time. It really took the burden off my shoulders. She also has a caregiver that comes twice a week and has become a trusted friend as well as her caregiver.

By Rita R.

I find your service and people very caring. I can ask just about anything to be done and caregiver will do it for me. I would recommend your services to anyone who needs help taking care of themselves.

From Comfort Keepers of South King County

Comfort Keepers of South King County is an in-home care provider serving Federal Way, WA and the surrounding area. Comfort Keepers of South King County offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Photos of Comfort Keepers of South King County