BrightStar Care Rio Grande Valley

LinePocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of BrightStar Care Rio Grande Valley

Minerva P 539113 October 12, 2017

BrightStar Care has been good because we have had a good therapist. BrightStar Care has allowed for my son to do well in his school.

Alma M 539037 October 12, 2017

I would tell others that I had a really great service and BrightStar Care was understanding. BrightStar Care provided help when I needed it the most.

Ciro B_526233 September 19, 2017

I am not likely to recommend BrightStar Care to others because they had trouble keeping their caregivers and there was a lot of turnover. I started out with one caregiver and I would get many different ones in a short period of time. I don't know what it was, but every caregiver had a different idea on how to do wound care. The services were helpful. At the beginning I didn't need them, but they helped me with wound care. The nurses did that for me, and a therapist helped me with my shoulder.

Maria L_526019 September 19, 2017

BrightStar Care has seemed very competent. BrightStar Care doesn't stop doing the things that we need.

Refugia B G_526000 September 19, 2017

BrightStar Care is the best, they are polite, and help me to do my exercises. BrightStar Care tells me how to do my exercises. I couldn't stand up before, and now I can because of BrightStar Care.

Raul R_525980 September 19, 2017

BrightStar Care gives great care, great nurses, and great attention. Any questions I have, I only have to call my nurse and she will answer with a text or a call.

Ruby M_525948 September 19, 2017

BrightStar Care works with me and my schedule since I have to work. BrightStar Care has allowed my son to talk more and express himself.

Rosemary G_525933 September 19, 2017

BrightStar Care has really good nurses and they are on time. BrightStar Care has helped me a great deal with my wound bag and my operation on my foot.

Dante B_525895 September 19, 2017

BrightStar Care is efficient. I can communicate more with my child because of BrightStar Care.

About BrightStar Care Rio Grande Valley

BrightStar Care Rio Grande Valley is an in-home care provider serving Edinburg, TX and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Rio Grande Valley offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.