BrightStar Care Rio Grande Valley

Reviews of BrightStar Care Rio Grande Valley

Overview of Ratings

4.8

By Guadalupe M_1

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they are good people. I was happy. BrightStar Care did attend me well. They brought me what I needed so that I could be healed.

By Yerania C_1

BrightStar Care is a good agency because they provide good services. BrightStar Care has made my life easier because they help me out a lot.

By Belinde E_1

I would tell others that I recommend BrightStar Care's therapy services. We have occupational and speech therapy. I can see that everything goes well with the therapy. I am not sure on the impact is making because my daughter's exam fluctuate, so it is not constant.

By Aurora E_1

BrightStar Care is very good because they provide good service and the therapist that I have is great. BrightStar Care made my life easier by helping me walk, and they show me how to do some helpful exercises.

November 14, 2017

By Rodolfo P

BrightStar Care gets the job done well and the caregivers arrive at the time they say they will. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by taking care of my wounds on my foot, and it helps me heal.

November 13, 2017

By Katarina Candic O

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is very friendly. BrightStar Care made my life easier by helping me in the things that I couldn't do on my own.

November 13, 2017

By Elvira M

BrightStar Care has very attentive nurses and all are good people. The services from BrightStar Care alleviated some burdens and made it possible for me to walk again.

November 09, 2017

By Irmgard G S

BrightStar Care has good services, and they do what they have to do. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by sending caregivers to provide services for me.

By Jose Luis M

BrightStar Care does really good evaluations. BrightStar Care has made my son's life easier by taking into account the help that the therapists provide.

By Maria A_1

I would recommend BrightStar Care because the caregivers are awesome. They're really good with my son. We got attached to the first one. But the other one is just as good. The service has made life easier because the caregivers come out on schedule and they're pleasant. They're good caregivers. They're wonderful.

By Elvia M

BrightStar Care therapists are very good people and they have helped us so much. BrightStar Care has made my life easier because my daughter has down syndrome and she has improved a lot.

By Ana M V

BrightStar Care is a great company because they understand their patients and they listen to them. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by helping me out and cleaning my wound.

October 20, 2017

By Erika _1

I would tell others that BrightStar Care is really convenient, and they are really good with speech therapy to children. I like how BrightStar Care's services come to my house and I don't have to drive out to them.

October 19, 2017

By Mario M

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care that I have had great attention to my spouse. BrightStar Care gives my husband therapy.

October 19, 2017

By Itzel Z

BrightStar Care has nice employees. BrightStar Care made my life easier because they would come to my home and I didn't have to take my loved one out.

October 17, 2017

By Cristina H

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care has good people. They take good care of me and they do their job right. BrightStar Care comes and cleans my wound, they make sure that I'm okay.

October 17, 2017

By Lizette V

BrightStar Care has therapists that are super great and educated to be able to help my sons. BrightStar Care has helped tremendously for my son. My son has been with BrightStar Care for three years and at the beginning, he didn't speak much. Now he is able to completely communicate with me.

By Rosa M

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they give very good service, and they are very kind and service-oriented. The service helps the client with learning to read.

By Yeremi Lopez G

I would recommend BrightStar Care because of the attention that the caregivers give to the clients. The caregivers are also very professional. The caregivers make me feel better about things, and they do a good job.

By Lee Sandra G

BrightStar Care is friendly and understanding. They do their work well. BrightStar Care has given attention to my wound and where they are working on. They are delicate with it.

By Minerva P

BrightStar Care has been good because we have had a good therapist. BrightStar Care has allowed for my son to do well in his school.

By Alma M

I would tell others that I had a really great service and BrightStar Care was understanding. BrightStar Care provided help when I needed it the most.

By Ciro B

I am not likely to recommend BrightStar Care to others because they had trouble keeping their caregivers and there was a lot of turnover. I started out with one caregiver and I would get many different ones in a short period of time. I don't know what it was, but every caregiver had a different idea on how to do wound care. The services were helpful. At the beginning I didn't need them, but they helped me with wound care. The nurses did that for me, and a therapist helped me with my shoulder.

By Maria L_2

BrightStar Care has seemed very competent. BrightStar Care doesn't stop doing the things that we need.

By Refugia B G

BrightStar Care is the best, they are polite, and help me to do my exercises. BrightStar Care tells me how to do my exercises. I couldn't stand up before, and now I can because of BrightStar Care.

By Raul R

BrightStar Care gives great care, great nurses, and great attention. Any questions I have, I only have to call my nurse and she will answer with a text or a call.

By Ruby M

BrightStar Care works with me and my schedule since I have to work. BrightStar Care has allowed my son to talk more and express himself.

By Rosemary G

BrightStar Care has really good nurses and they are on time. BrightStar Care has helped me a great deal with my wound bag and my operation on my foot.

By Dante B

BrightStar Care is efficient. I can communicate more with my child because of BrightStar Care.

From BrightStar Care Rio Grande Valley

BrightStar Care Rio Grande Valley is an in-home care provider serving Edinburg, TX and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Rio Grande Valley offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Rio Grande Valley