BrightStar Care Rio Grande Valley

Reviews of BrightStar Care Rio Grande Valley

4.8

April 18, 2018

By Erika _4

They have been helping me a lot with my son. They help improve his speech. It's been helping me a lot because they help him communicate better.

By Carlos L_1

They were really friendly, they answered any questions that I have, and they worked around my schedule. They made it easier most of the time by being in the same room as me in the house and they always waited for me to finish and then they would come.

By Andres R_1

My caregiver always comes here with a smile on their face and they're friendly. They don't act like they're forced to come here. I don't have to clean the house or cook meals. I'm limited because of my hip, so the caregiver takes care of my household needs.

By Maria L_4

The caregivers are excellent. They help me in the house with therapy.

March 15, 2018

By Jose Oscar G_1

The caregiver is very kind and the services are good. I like that the agency has a lot of caregivers who are efficient and who do their work well. The agency has helped during Jose's operation.

March 15, 2018

By Jesus Ricardo C_1

The caregiver always called before they came and he always told me what time he would show up so I didn't have to wait. The caregiver tortured me by making me go through a lot of exercises that made my knee feel better.

February 20, 2018

By Fabian B

The nurses were really polite and the head nurse reacted quickly to anything. They were able to provide all the services I needed in order to get better. They would come if I called or anytime I needed them.

February 14, 2018

By Joe G_2

The therapist is good because they are very knowledgeable. They strengthen my muscles.

February 14, 2018

By Valerie F_1

They caregiver was knowledgeable. They gave me advice on what was needed.

January 22, 2018

By Charles H_6

The first three weeks, we had several different nurses, and they weren't professional. One wanted me to meet her halfway to pick her up, one was on her phone with friends, and one wouldn't work. One woman would message me every day and was awesome, but before her, it was just a headache. If we had the first woman the first time, it would have been great. It was aggravating when the other nurses didn't bring the supplies they needed. I couldn't do much because I was all banged up from my accident and was still doing therapy.

By Guadalupe L_1

I think that they will do a good job taking care of you. They are always attentive, and on time.

By Elias D_1

I have been bed written from a car accident I had two years ago but now I am able to exercise the blood flow from my injuries and I've been seeing progress. I get to sit up and not get bed sores. I still have long route to go but it has really helped me out on a daily basis.

By Rosa M_2

They are very excellent and the services are really good. They are able to treat the client and teach them so that they learn.

January 11, 2018

By Abel S

The agency and the caregivers are attentive. The nurse helps a lot with all his medical needs.

By Judith Ann C_1

BrightStar Care nurses are very nice and talkative. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by coming and changing my bandages because I can't bend over to change them myself.

By RosaMaribel T_1

I would recommend BrightStar Care because I like the way they give the service to my child and I am seeing improvement in them. The service has helped because of the manner that they teach my child. It has a lot to do with how they're teaching them to cope every day.

By David V_1

I would tell others that BrightStar Care is very polite with me and they answer all my questions. I am happy with BrightStar Care because my caregivers come on time. They take care of my wounds every day. My doctor wants me to continue with BrightStar Care, even though I slightly improved.

By Guadalupe M_1

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they are good people. I was happy. BrightStar Care did attend me well. They brought me what I needed so that I could be healed.

By Yerania C_1

BrightStar Care is a good agency because they provide good services. BrightStar Care has made my life easier because they help me out a lot.

By Belinde E_1

I would tell others that I recommend BrightStar Care's therapy services. We have occupational and speech therapy. I can see that everything goes well with the therapy. I am not sure on the impact is making because my daughter's exam fluctuate, so it is not constant.

By Aurora E_1

BrightStar Care is very good because they provide good service and the therapist that I have is great. BrightStar Care made my life easier by helping me walk, and they show me how to do some helpful exercises.

November 14, 2017

By Rodolfo P

BrightStar Care gets the job done well and the caregivers arrive at the time they say they will. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by taking care of my wounds on my foot, and it helps me heal.

November 13, 2017

By Katarina Candic O

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is very friendly. BrightStar Care made my life easier by helping me in the things that I couldn't do on my own.

November 13, 2017

By Elvira M

BrightStar Care has very attentive nurses and all are good people. The services from BrightStar Care alleviated some burdens and made it possible for me to walk again.

November 09, 2017

By Irmgard G S

BrightStar Care has good services, and they do what they have to do. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by sending caregivers to provide services for me.

By Jose Luis M

BrightStar Care does really good evaluations. BrightStar Care has made my son's life easier by taking into account the help that the therapists provide.

By Maria A_1

I would recommend BrightStar Care because the caregivers are awesome. They're really good with my son. We got attached to the first one. But the other one is just as good. The service has made life easier because the caregivers come out on schedule and they're pleasant. They're good caregivers. They're wonderful.

By Elvia M

BrightStar Care therapists are very good people and they have helped us so much. BrightStar Care has made my life easier because my daughter has down syndrome and she has improved a lot.

By Ana M V

BrightStar Care is a great company because they understand their patients and they listen to them. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by helping me out and cleaning my wound.

October 20, 2017

By Erika _1

I would tell others that BrightStar Care is really convenient, and they are really good with speech therapy to children. I like how BrightStar Care's services come to my house and I don't have to drive out to them.

October 19, 2017

By Mario M

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care that I have had great attention to my spouse. BrightStar Care gives my husband therapy.

October 19, 2017

By Itzel Z

BrightStar Care has nice employees. BrightStar Care made my life easier because they would come to my home and I didn't have to take my loved one out.

October 17, 2017

By Cristina H

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care has good people. They take good care of me and they do their job right. BrightStar Care comes and cleans my wound, they make sure that I'm okay.

October 17, 2017

By Lizette V

BrightStar Care has therapists that are super great and educated to be able to help my sons. BrightStar Care has helped tremendously for my son. My son has been with BrightStar Care for three years and at the beginning, he didn't speak much. Now he is able to completely communicate with me.

By Rosa M

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they give very good service, and they are very kind and service-oriented. The service helps the client with learning to read.

By Yeremi Lopez G

I would recommend BrightStar Care because of the attention that the caregivers give to the clients. The caregivers are also very professional. The caregivers make me feel better about things, and they do a good job.

By Lee Sandra G

BrightStar Care is friendly and understanding. They do their work well. BrightStar Care has given attention to my wound and where they are working on. They are delicate with it.

By Minerva P

BrightStar Care has been good because we have had a good therapist. BrightStar Care has allowed for my son to do well in his school.

By Alma M

I would tell others that I had a really great service and BrightStar Care was understanding. BrightStar Care provided help when I needed it the most.

By Ciro B

I am not likely to recommend BrightStar Care to others because they had trouble keeping their caregivers and there was a lot of turnover. I started out with one caregiver and I would get many different ones in a short period of time. I don't know what it was, but every caregiver had a different idea on how to do wound care. The services were helpful. At the beginning I didn't need them, but they helped me with wound care. The nurses did that for me, and a therapist helped me with my shoulder.

By Maria L_2

BrightStar Care has seemed very competent. BrightStar Care doesn't stop doing the things that we need.

By Refugia B G

BrightStar Care is the best, they are polite, and help me to do my exercises. BrightStar Care tells me how to do my exercises. I couldn't stand up before, and now I can because of BrightStar Care.

By Raul R

BrightStar Care gives great care, great nurses, and great attention. Any questions I have, I only have to call my nurse and she will answer with a text or a call.

By Ruby M

BrightStar Care works with me and my schedule since I have to work. BrightStar Care has allowed my son to talk more and express himself.

By Rosemary G

BrightStar Care has really good nurses and they are on time. BrightStar Care has helped me a great deal with my wound bag and my operation on my foot.

By Dante B

BrightStar Care is efficient. I can communicate more with my child because of BrightStar Care.

From BrightStar Care Rio Grande Valley

BrightStar Care Rio Grande Valley is an in-home care provider serving Edinburg, TX and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Rio Grande Valley offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Rio Grande Valley