Right at Home Northwest Orange County

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Northwest Orange County

Clarence B217746 June 17, 2016

Right at Home has been extremely helpful to myself and my family. They have gone beyond the required help and treated us like family. We really appreciate all their help and guidance.

M. Peffer December 30, 2015

I have been pleased with the care my husband has received. Vernon and his team has supported me during different events – plumbing problems in the main bathroom, wheelchair batteries going bad, and the escalating loss of physical ability of my husband. I feel cared for, too.

Marjorie P. December 15, 2015

Vernon has gone "above & beyond" to help me with my husband. Helping me when I was overcome with my husband's decline, finding me good caregivers, helping me choose equipments needed (like shower chair w/ wheels) and getting me instructions on use. He deserves more than 5 stars!

Artie310 November 22, 2015

I have worked with other companies before I found out about Right at home and no one else was as professional and passionate about what they do like the caregivers at right at home... I was blessed to have found them

Roberta9 February 28, 2014

Excellent service!! Caregivers were knowledgeable and attentive to all needs. Would recommend this company without any restrictions.

From Right at Home Northwest Orange County

Right at Home provides in-home caregiving services for thousands of families across the nation. We offer companionship and help with everyday tasks that have become challenging for an aging person. This may include things like meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, hygiene and grooming. We also offer services for those with special care situations caused by numerous medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Call us to learn more about the specific services we provide.

Custom Care Plan

From the moment you call, we begin considering the specific needs of your loved one. We ask questions during the initial call or meeting to form a basic needs assessment. After discussing your particular situation, we will prepare an initial Custom Care Plan and then work with you to fine tune that Care Plan based on your loved one’s specific needs. Once the plan is agreed upon, your local Right at Home team matches the right caregiver to implement the plan.

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Every Right at Home caregiver goes through an extensive interview process, including background checks. Once hired, caregivers are trained through Right at Home University to ensure that they’re able to deliver the care set out in your loved one’s Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they’re bonded and insured.

Features of Right at Home Northwest Orange County