Right at Home Northwest Orange County

Overview of Ratings

4.3

August 03, 2017

By Anonymous_505904

Right at Home has some good things and some things that aren't so good. The accounting system is having a problem getting invoices in a timely manner. I am trying to make sure that they are charging us accurately, there is a lack of transparency in the billing. Right at Home could make life easier by having accurate, clear, and timely billing. The care should be provided by consistent staff. The quality in care is not consistent and we are paying top dollar, but the service varies a lot. Some caregivers are conscientious and do what I expect of them, while others don't come back or don't do the work very well.

August 03, 2017

By Mary A_505902

Right at Home is efficient and they do what they're supposed to do. Right at Home helps take care of my husband. It helps me because then I don't have to take care of him for the time they're here.

August 02, 2017

By Joann R_505390

Right at Home's caregivers are really good, and I appreciate their attentiveness. The services have been most helpful because they care for my parents on a daily basis.

July 21, 2017

By Jim K_499424

I feel very confident with Right at Home, they are very caring. I like that Right at Home is able to help bathe my husband, which is very helpful to me.

July 11, 2017

By Gail F_494379

I would tell someone that Right at Home is very honest and compassionate. They try to provide the best source of assistance. The most positive impact of the services is that they allow me to get dressed, get bathed, and go to work.

June 23, 2017

By Fernand C_488029

Right at Home is very careful, thorough, pleasant, gentle and easy to work with.

June 14, 2017

By Lynda T_483125

Right at Home has been very flexible. Our needs have changed since when we first started and they do their best to accommodate our needs.

June 03, 2017

By Montez C_478522

Right at Home takes care of me so well. I don't have to tell my caregivers what to do. They just get the job done.

June 02, 2017

By Lee M_477800

I would tell my friends that Right at Home has been going quite well. I would highly recommend Right at Home to anyone. They have been very helpful.

May 12, 2017

By Marti (Martha) C_469159

Right at Home was good to me, and they were reliable.

May 12, 2017

By Vernice J_469157

Right at Home is always on time and they are great at explaining what's going on.

May 02, 2017

By Bob H_464290

I would tell my friends that Right at Home is prompt and flexible in their scheduling. They are good at working with the families' schedules.

May 01, 2017

By Linda S_463473

Right at Home as an agency has been responsive to our requests. They have been able to handle scheduling changes on short notice.

By Sharon K

The services have helped the most by being there for my mom so that she is not alone.

By Mary H

It was really helpful that the caregivers helped my mother shower. The office people would not call me back.

By Philip W

The services helped the most by having someone to give my mother a shower.

April 04, 2017

By Marge P

I can depend on the caregivers when I need them.

April 03, 2017

By Cynthia T

The caregiver takes better care of my wife than her own kids do.

April 03, 2017

By Sam J

There was a lot of stress lifted knowing that someone was there with my father during the day making sure he ate well.

March 03, 2017

By David J

My wife and I both work, so Right at Home takes care of my mother. She is 82, lives alone, and has dementia. We can work during the day without worrying about her.

March 02, 2017

By Downey Daughter

Right At Home was the perfect answer to be able to keep Mom in her home. It provides the care needed for a person not ready for full Assisted Living yet needs help with daily chores and meals. The care givers are loving and kind, almost like family. They also are able to accommodate our needs when a doctors appointment arises or our schedule changes. I like the quick response from management when a question arises. Right At Home care gives me peace of mind when I can not be there.

By Bob W

The personality and the work of the caregiver makes a big impact in our lives.

By Rosalie B

The first months with Right at Home were difficult because the caregivers weren't consistent. It's difficult because I feel like once we establish consistent caregivers with Right at Home, someone quits. I don't trust anyone with my father, and it's hard to have good weekend help. I'm impacted when I can't get consistent help because I have to stay with my father.

By David D

The services were comforting and I knew that my mom was in good hands.

June 17, 2016

By Clarence B217746

Right at Home has been extremely helpful to myself and my family. They have gone beyond the required help and treated us like family. We really appreciate all their help and guidance.

December 30, 2015

By M. Peffer

I have been pleased with the care my husband has received. Vernon and his team has supported me during different events – plumbing problems in the main bathroom, wheelchair batteries going bad, and the escalating loss of physical ability of my husband. I feel cared for, too.

December 15, 2015

By Marjorie P.

Vernon has gone "above & beyond" to help me with my husband. Helping me when I was overcome with my husband's decline, finding me good caregivers, helping me choose equipments needed (like shower chair w/ wheels) and getting me instructions on use. He deserves more than 5 stars!

November 22, 2015

By Artie310

I have worked with other companies before I found out about Right at home and no one else was as professional and passionate about what they do like the caregivers at right at home... I was blessed to have found them

February 28, 2014

By Roberta9

Excellent service!! Caregivers were knowledgeable and attentive to all needs. Would recommend this company without any restrictions.

From Right at Home Northwest Orange County

Right at Home provides in-home caregiving services for thousands of families across the nation. We offer companionship and help with everyday tasks that have become challenging for an aging person. This may include things like meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, hygiene and grooming. We also offer services for those with special care situations caused by numerous medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Call us to learn more about the specific services we provide.

Custom Care Plan

From the moment you call, we begin considering the specific needs of your loved one. We ask questions during the initial call or meeting to form a basic needs assessment. After discussing your particular situation, we will prepare an initial Custom Care Plan and then work with you to fine tune that Care Plan based on your loved one’s specific needs. Once the plan is agreed upon, your local Right at Home team matches the right caregiver to implement the plan.

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Every Right at Home caregiver goes through an extensive interview process, including background checks. Once hired, caregivers are trained through Right at Home University to ensure that they’re able to deliver the care set out in your loved one’s Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they’re bonded and insured.

Photos of Right at Home Northwest Orange County