Right at Home Northwest Orange County

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Northwest Orange County

Lee M_477800 June 02, 2017

I would tell my friends that Right at Home has been going quite well. I would highly recommend Right at Home to anyone. They have been very helpful.

Marti (Martha) C_469159 May 12, 2017

Right at Home was good to me, and they were reliable.

Vernice J_469157 May 12, 2017

Right at Home is always on time and they are great at explaining what's going on.

Bob H_464290 May 02, 2017

I would tell my friends that Right at Home is prompt and flexible in their scheduling. They are good at working with the families' schedules.

Linda S_463473 May 01, 2017

Right at Home as an agency has been responsive to our requests. They have been able to handle scheduling changes on short notice.

Sharon K April 18, 2017

The services have helped the most by being there for my mom so that she is not alone.

Mary H April 18, 2017

It was really helpful that the caregivers helped my mother shower. The office people would not call me back.

Philip W April 18, 2017

The services helped the most by having someone to give my mother a shower.

Marge P April 04, 2017

I can depend on the caregivers when I need them.

Cynthia T April 03, 2017

The caregiver takes better care of my wife than her own kids do.

Sam J April 03, 2017

There was a lot of stress lifted knowing that someone was there with my father during the day making sure he ate well.

David J March 03, 2017

My wife and I both work, so Right at Home takes care of my mother. She is 82, lives alone, and has dementia. We can work during the day without worrying about her.

Downey Daughter March 02, 2017

Right At Home was the perfect answer to be able to keep Mom in her home. It provides the care needed for a person not ready for full Assisted Living yet needs help with daily chores and meals. The care givers are loving and kind, almost like family. They also are able to accommodate our needs when a doctors appointment arises or our schedule changes. I like the quick response from management when a question arises. Right At Home care gives me peace of mind when I can not be there.

Bob W March 01, 2017

The personality and the work of the caregiver makes a big impact in our lives.

Rosalie B March 01, 2017

The first months with Right at Home were difficult because the caregivers weren't consistent. It's difficult because I feel like once we establish consistent caregivers with Right at Home, someone quits. I don't trust anyone with my father, and it's hard to have good weekend help. I'm impacted when I can't get consistent help because I have to stay with my father.

David D March 01, 2017

The services were comforting and I knew that my mom was in good hands.

Clarence B217746 June 17, 2016

Right at Home has been extremely helpful to myself and my family. They have gone beyond the required help and treated us like family. We really appreciate all their help and guidance.

M. Peffer December 30, 2015

I have been pleased with the care my husband has received. Vernon and his team has supported me during different events – plumbing problems in the main bathroom, wheelchair batteries going bad, and the escalating loss of physical ability of my husband. I feel cared for, too.

Marjorie P. December 15, 2015

Vernon has gone "above & beyond" to help me with my husband. Helping me when I was overcome with my husband's decline, finding me good caregivers, helping me choose equipments needed (like shower chair w/ wheels) and getting me instructions on use. He deserves more than 5 stars!

Artie310 November 22, 2015

I have worked with other companies before I found out about Right at home and no one else was as professional and passionate about what they do like the caregivers at right at home... I was blessed to have found them

Roberta9 February 28, 2014

Excellent service!! Caregivers were knowledgeable and attentive to all needs. Would recommend this company without any restrictions.

From Right at Home Northwest Orange County

Right at Home provides in-home caregiving services for thousands of families across the nation. We offer companionship and help with everyday tasks that have become challenging for an aging person. This may include things like meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, hygiene and grooming. We also offer services for those with special care situations caused by numerous medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Call us to learn more about the specific services we provide.

Custom Care Plan

From the moment you call, we begin considering the specific needs of your loved one. We ask questions during the initial call or meeting to form a basic needs assessment. After discussing your particular situation, we will prepare an initial Custom Care Plan and then work with you to fine tune that Care Plan based on your loved one’s specific needs. Once the plan is agreed upon, your local Right at Home team matches the right caregiver to implement the plan.

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Every Right at Home caregiver goes through an extensive interview process, including background checks. Once hired, caregivers are trained through Right at Home University to ensure that they’re able to deliver the care set out in your loved one’s Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they’re bonded and insured.

Features of Right at Home Northwest Orange County