Right at Home Hilton Head

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Hilton Head

Cleve J_520570 September 07, 2017

Right at Home seems to investigate their caregivers and work with them to make sure that they are responsible people. Right at Home has made life easier by being here.

Barbara Jean P_515024 August 23, 2017

I would tell someone about Right at Home because they absolutely help me with my needs, provide for me, and help me with whatever I need. Right at Home makes life easier because they help me with everything, so I don't have to strain.

J. D. Y_515017 August 23, 2017

Right at Home has changed my life. She keeps me on track. The service has helped the most by keeping me on track and helping me with medication.

Rosalia N_506949 August 05, 2017

I would tell someone that Right at Home responded when I called and sent qualified caregivers. The most helpful part about having the services was having someone here overnight so that we could get some rest.

Beth W_506858 August 04, 2017

Right at Home is very receptive to any problems that I have or issues that come up. They address the issues and get the problems solved. The services from Right at Home allow me to take care of my own house and the things I need to do. I can trust the fact that my mother is being well taken care of.

Teresa T_505362 August 02, 2017

Right at Home was accurate, on time, and responsible. Right at Home made sure I was taken care of while I was ill.

Sheila M_505359 August 02, 2017

Right at Home is all over the country and I can use them in different locations. I liked the one in Hilton Head. The office worked with me when I had a bad caregiver. Right at Home helps me out by taking care of the client because I cannot do it alone.

June S_502125 July 26, 2017

The Right at Home office and their policy of how they handle things is not very good, but the caregiver I have is wonderful and I don't want to let them go. The caregiver does everything for me to make life easier.

Ann M_495942 July 14, 2017

I have two caregivers from Right at Home that I think are just wonderful. I am happy with my caregivers. The services have been really great. I can do a lot by myself, but Right at Home is really good about working with me.

Kathleen F_492753 July 07, 2017

I've had a lot of difficulty with the scheduler at Right at Home because I tell her what times I need and she always messes up. Right at Home has made my life easier because my husband doesn't have to do everything.

Bob S_492742 July 07, 2017

Right at Home was always available and did what needed to be done. Right at Home was always helpful and never in the way.

Dorothy P_492738 July 07, 2017

Right at Home generally doesn't have good, quality of caregivers. However, there were two caregivers who came who were better than all the rest. Two caregivers who come are dependable and show up when they are supposed to.

Pat L_489380 June 27, 2017

Right at Home is very reliable, and anything that I've had a problem with, Right at Home has fixed it.

Polly M_487412 June 22, 2017

Right at Home has caregivers that are very nice.

renee1234 June 07, 2017

Erica is truly family to us and would not ever give her up if it weren't for my mom now having to live in assisted living facility. With Erica, you can rest assured your loved one will be in the Best of care. In the 10 years I've hired care takers for my parents. Erica is #1 by a long shot!

Debbie P_478199 June 02, 2017

I can not say enough good things for Right at Home. Each time our members have a need for a caregiver the staff at Right at Home promptly been able to meet their needs whether it be 2 hours or 24 hours. The caregivers are an invaluable part of the team.

Lois C_478175 June 02, 2017

Right at Home's caregivers are kind, sweet, and will do so much for you.

Carol B_464118 May 02, 2017

Right at Home seems the same as all the other in-home agencies. Some of the caregivers would not show up and other would not be willing to do certain things.

Thelma S_463569 May 02, 2017

Right at Home has nice people that do a good job.

Helen B April 05, 2017

It is really helpful that my caregivers regulate my medication.

Mavis T April 04, 2017

The services have helped me stay in my home.

Robin C April 04, 2017

The caregivers from Right at Home are very good and helpful.

Alice P March 21, 2017

I had some excellent caregivers in my home.

Ms G March 21, 2017

The services help the client with his daily living needs, including washing, feeding, and medication.

Tom504318 March 17, 2017

Pat is a wonderful person and dad has trusted her from the time he met her. I am certain you have numerous people, like Ms. Pat, but I just wanted you to know how much we value her caring assistance.

Maura M March 03, 2017

Right at Home comes and allows us to be on our own.

Lula M March 03, 2017

The caregivers clean my house and do anything I ask.

Cleve J March 03, 2017

The caregivers are always on time and they rarely call in and say they cannot come.

Robert N March 02, 2017

I wish I had gotten more services. It was much easier when the caregiver was there. My husband became better when they started coming.

James P February 24, 2017

It is helpful that my caregivers help me dress and bathe. The caregivers also clean, do the dishes, and cook for me.

Beth W February 01, 2017

Right at Home's services have given me a little bit of freedom and have allowed me to get things done.

Pauline (Poppy) R February 01, 2017

Right at Home's services have improved my mother's health and well-being enormously. They have also helped with her safety.

Bob S February 01, 2017

The most helpful part about the service from Right at Home is the actual caregivers who work with my mom because they are very good.

Donald L February 01, 2017

Right at Home has been wonderful. They've helped a great deal, and the caregivers have always tried to look out for me.

Anne123! March 17, 2016

Johnnie Mae is so wonderful we could not imagine not having her in our home helping us with our daily routine! She takes care of my husband and is so attentive to him! Carole takes care of me daily and she is equally as Great!

B. Meylar December 30, 2015

Right at Home assisted my adult daughter after a shoulder surgery. They made it possible for her to rehab at home and remain safe throughout her treatment. The caregivers were dependable and went beyond every expectation we had. I will recommend Right at Home to my contacts when this type of care is required.

Richard Haddock December 18, 2015

This group is a very professional team. They provided services to my family member on an urgent basis and provided me with a peace of mind. It was a pleasure to work with them. I highly recommend RAH!

D. Marx December 15, 2015

I owe a great deal of gratitude to Right at Home. After a difficult back surgery, Right at Home provided caregivers to help me through the day. I could not have done this without them. I am recommending this company to friends who need help. This agency is top notch!

hhisc March 02, 2015

Wonderful care and very fast response time. I highly recommend Right at Home!

pperry February 09, 2015

Coming straight from the 'horses mouth' my dad is thrilled with the service he is receiving from Right at Home. Robin has been wonderful!

From Right at Home Hilton Head