Right at Home Hilton Head

Reviews of Right at Home Hilton Head

4.7

December 02, 2017

By Art S_1

I would tell a friend that the services from Right at Home depends completely on the caregiver that is assigned to their case. The caregiver from Right at Home made life easier by doing the various duties that were assigned; she became like a part of our family.

December 01, 2017

By Linda F. H_1

Right at Home's caregivers make me feel comfortable with having them in my home. The caregivers sweep, mop, and do the dishes.

November 16, 2017

By Anonymous_174

My caregiver has not come in a couple weeks. I have called twice and haven't heard anything. My caregiver did not do too much and was always in a hurry. They liked to talk. There were a lot of things that my caregiver couldn't do because of their health issues.

November 16, 2017

By Lina A

Right at Home answers right when I call, and they call back with answer to my questions. Right at Home allows me to have time to leave and it has been really good.

November 13, 2017

By Neil J

Right at Home was recommended very highly to me. Their staff has a lot of good knowledge and any bad caregivers were easily replaced. The caregivers were here to take care of my loved one, and they did that completely. They talked with her and took good care of her.

November 02, 2017

By Roberts V

Right at Home is a reliable agency. Right at Home allows me to have to worry less and it allows my friend the help they need.

October 04, 2017

By Larry C_2

Right at Home is very reliable with sending over caregivers. Right at Home does a lot to help my mother around the house and help her get ready in the morning.

By Robert A W

I would tell others that Right at Home has quality people and care. We are very satisfied. Because of the services, it makes my life easier and my husband's. This is the main reason we chose Right at Home.

By Bob B

I would recommend Right at Home because I am very happy with my caregiver. Right at Home makes life easier because it allows me to run out to do errands.

By Robin C_3

Right at Home is very consistent with who they send to our house to help. They also always find someone to come if our caregiver cannot. Right at Home understands my loved one's needs and they really help him out.

September 25, 2017

By Ellen D

Right at Home are good because they are providing me an excellent caregiver. The services from Right at Home help my mom the most. I have confidence knowing someone is always there for my mom.

September 25, 2017

By Dr V

Our experience with Right at Home has been excellent. Right at Home allows my mother to live independently.

By Carol S_6

The caregiver from Right at Home is willing to do anything, is on time, very pleasant, and very thorough with the care. The caregiver will help me vacuum and dust. She will also fix lunch for us and takes the dog for a walk.

By Sherry C_3

Right at Home is conscientious. Right at Home's services allow me to stay at home.

By Cleve J_1

Right at Home seems to investigate their caregivers and work with them to make sure that they are responsible people. Right at Home has made life easier by being here.

August 23, 2017

By Barbara Jean P

I would tell someone about Right at Home because they absolutely help me with my needs, provide for me, and help me with whatever I need. Right at Home makes life easier because they help me with everything, so I don't have to strain.

August 23, 2017

By J. D. Y

Right at Home has changed my life. She keeps me on track. The service has helped the most by keeping me on track and helping me with medication.

August 04, 2017

By Rosalia N

I would tell someone that Right at Home responded when I called and sent qualified caregivers. The most helpful part about having the services was having someone here overnight so that we could get some rest.

August 04, 2017

By Beth W_1

Right at Home is very receptive to any problems that I have or issues that come up. They address the issues and get the problems solved. The services from Right at Home allow me to take care of my own house and the things I need to do. I can trust the fact that my mother is being well taken care of.

August 02, 2017

By Teresa T_2

Right at Home was accurate, on time, and responsible. Right at Home made sure I was taken care of while I was ill.

August 02, 2017

By Sheila M

Right at Home is all over the country and I can use them in different locations. I liked the one in Hilton Head. The office worked with me when I had a bad caregiver. Right at Home helps me out by taking care of the client because I cannot do it alone.

July 26, 2017

By June S_1

The Right at Home office and their policy of how they handle things is not very good, but the caregiver I have is wonderful and I don't want to let them go. The caregiver does everything for me to make life easier.

July 14, 2017

By Ann M_6

I have two caregivers from Right at Home that I think are just wonderful. I am happy with my caregivers. The services have been really great. I can do a lot by myself, but Right at Home is really good about working with me.

By Kathleen F_1

I've had a lot of difficulty with the scheduler at Right at Home because I tell her what times I need and she always messes up. Right at Home has made my life easier because my husband doesn't have to do everything.

By Bob S_4

Right at Home was always available and did what needed to be done. Right at Home was always helpful and never in the way.

By Dorothy P_3

Right at Home generally doesn't have good, quality of caregivers. However, there were two caregivers who came who were better than all the rest. Two caregivers who come are dependable and show up when they are supposed to.

June 27, 2017

By Pat L_4

Right at Home is very reliable, and anything that I've had a problem with, Right at Home has fixed it. I don't know what we'd do without Right at Home.

June 22, 2017

By Megan M_1

Right at Home has caregivers that are very nice. The services are wonderful. My caregivers come in and take me to different places.

June 02, 2017

By Debbie P_5

I can not say enough good things for Right at Home. Each time our members have a need for a caregiver the staff at Right at Home promptly been able to meet their needs whether it be 2 hours or 24 hours. The caregivers are an invaluable part of the team. Each nurse is beyond exceptional and caring and compassionate.

June 02, 2017

By Lois C_1

Right at Home's caregivers are kind, sweet, and will do so much for you. Right at Home truly doesn't know how it feels to have somebody who cares.

May 02, 2017

By Carol B_4

Right at Home seems the same as all the other in-home agencies. Some of the caregivers would not show up and other would not be willing to do certain things. I think the service from Right at Home would be more helpful if the caregivers were more aggressive in getting things done and not spend time on their phones. I think the caregivers should be more dependable.

May 01, 2017

By Thelma S_2

Right at Home has nice people that do a good job. Right at Home helps my mom with chores and many things in the house that I would have to do for her myself.

April 05, 2017

By Helen B_8

Right at Home is a very efficient agency. They stay on top of their job and they are very comforting. It is really helpful that my caregivers regulate my medication.

April 04, 2017

By Mavis T_1

I have already told everybody about Right at Home because I have nothing but the highest regard for my caregiver. The services have helped me stay in my home.

April 04, 2017

By Robin C_4

Right at Home sends good caregivers who do a good job. The caregivers from Right at Home are very good and helpful.

March 21, 2017

By Alice P_3

Right at Home caregivers were excellent, but the office could use some improvement in terms of informing their caregivers of what the clients' needs are and what their conditions were. I had some excellent caregivers in my home.

March 21, 2017

By Ms G_1

Right at Home has very dependable caregivers. There is always room for important though. The services help the client with his daily living needs, including washing, feeding, and medication.

March 17, 2017

By Tom504318

Pat is a wonderful person and dad has trusted her from the time he met her. I am certain you have numerous people, like Ms. Pat, but I just wanted you to know how much we value her caring assistance.

By Maura M_1

Right at Home has many good aides that will do what they are asked to do. Right at Home comes and allows us to be on our own.

By Lula M_1

The caregivers clean my house and do anything I ask.

By Cleve J_2

I would tell someone that Right at Home is a wonderful company and so far I have enjoyed them. The caregivers are always on time and they rarely call in and say they cannot come.

March 02, 2017

By Robert N_4

Not only was the aide wonderful, but the whole operation at Right at Home was wonderful. When I needed someone, they were there. I wish I had gotten more services. It was much easier when the caregiver was there. My husband became better when they started coming.

February 24, 2017

By James P_6

Right at Home provides a good service. The caregivers treat me right and do what they are supposed to do. It is helpful that my caregivers help me dress and bathe. The caregivers also clean, do the dishes, and cook for me.

By Beth W_3

I would tell someone that Right at Home has very caring and attentive individuals. Right at Home's services have given me a little bit of freedom and have allowed me to get things done.

By Miri R

I would tell someone that Right at Home is an excellent company with excellent management and caregivers. Right at Home's services have improved my mother's health and well-being enormously. They have also helped with her safety.

By Bob S_6

Right at Home has a lot of lack of communication and no-shows with caregivers. I have had trouble getting explanations from the office about why things are happening. It takes many people to give me an answer, and they don't really know what is going on. The most helpful part about the service from Right at Home is the actual caregivers who work with my mom because they are very good.

By Donald L_4

I would tell people that Right at Home is very, very nice. Right at Home has been wonderful. They've helped a great deal, and the caregivers have always tried to look out for me.

December 18, 2015

By Richard Haddock

This group is a very professional team. They provided services to my family member on an urgent basis and provided me with a peace of mind. It was a pleasure to work with them. I highly recommend RAH!

December 15, 2015

By D. Marx

I owe a great deal of gratitude to Right at Home. After a difficult back surgery, Right at Home provided caregivers to help me through the day. I could not have done this without them. I am recommending this company to friends who need help. This agency is top notch!

From Right at Home Hilton Head