BrightStar Care Appleton Appleton, WI

Reviews of BrightStar Care Appleton | Appleton, WI

4.6

December 12, 2017

By Dale S_1

BrightStar Care seems to be on time and does a good job. It seems like BrightStar Care is pretty efficient with everything. I really can't complain.

November 21, 2017

By David Z_1

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care has fair prices and they try hard to please the customers. Not good right now, but we are hoping for better. BrightStar Care could have a greater with more experienced caregivers, they need to have more knowledge about the care I need.

November 14, 2017

By Tom G_1

BrightStar Care is very efficient, and they were very concerned with my needs. I checked myself out of nursing home and BrightStar Care was able to provide the few needs that I had.

October 25, 2017

By Marvin & Dorris F

BrightStar Care has very good caretakers. BrightStar Care has caretakers that know the medical side of things. They give my husband the right amount of attention.

October 18, 2017

By JoAnn P

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is very attentive. They are detail oriented. They explained everything that would happen. BrightStar Care has helped the most with social interaction. They also make sure JoAnn eats, and they help her with exercise.

October 18, 2017

By Angela ID# 7159887 C

BrightStar Care is very flexible, and they have good follow-up. The most helpful aspect of my services is the convenience of my services.

September 29, 2017

By Lynn ID #6549 V

I would tell someone that BrightStar Care is professional and on time and they have good communication. BrightStar Care is very nice and caring. BrightStar Care looked after my needs.

September 27, 2017

By Alice ID# 5098 V

I like how BrightStar Care has nurses who are willing to help me with anything. I feel like BrightStar Care has made my life better. I am alone and I look forward to them coming.

September 26, 2017

By Michael F_2

I liked how BrightStar Care had nurses who always got back to me. They answered my questions and helped with everything. There was very little that BrightStar Care needed to do for me. They only came once a week. The nurse lived close which was convenient

September 19, 2017

By Karen K_2

I haven't had any issues with this company. The caregivers help my loved one with her hygiene and getting her ready for the day.

September 19, 2017

By William W_1

BrightStar Care has nurses that are very friendly, helpful, and courteous. They also know their job and the industry really well. I have gone through a lot in the past three months, and the nurses have been really helpful in lifting up my spirits with me.

August 25, 2015

By Tricia212

I've been relying on Brightstar Care to provide support for my father for several years now. I'm certainly not changing my mind anytime soon. They are excellent.

January 27, 2015

By Roni5

Other

I really like the staff at Brightstar. They are prompt and professional.

October 31, 2014

By Carrie528

The quality of care my father received from BrightStar was great.

December 03, 2012

By somewhere

Some nursing provided. Some excellent aides. Bear in mind that aides are not required to work. No matter how dire your need, you may not have any help at all.

From BrightStar Care Appleton

BrightStar Care Appleton is an in-home care provider serving Appleton, WI and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Appleton offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Appleton