Reviews of Sunshine Retirement Home
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
About Sunshine Retirement Home
Our 24 hour residential care facility is in a beautiful, quiet residential neighborhood, close to community services, malls, medical facilities, restaurants, and churches.
We are a small, 6 bed facility and are able to attend to the individual needs of our residents in a home-like atmosphere. Our facility is spacious, beautifully decorated and features an attractive back yard setting for you and your loved ones to enjoy. Friends and family are welcome to visit at any time.
We are licensed by the State Department of Social Services for both ambulatory and non-ambulatory residents and fully experienced in assisted living and hospice care.
- Three nutritional home cooked meals and modified diets as needed
- Fresh fruits, vegetables, and snacks available any time
- Supervision and delivery of medications
- Assistance with dressing, bathing, dentures and hearing aids
- Management of bladder and bowel incontinence
- Housekeeping, laundry, and linen service
- Transportation arrangements
In addition, your loved ones can enjoy:
- Music therapy
- Pet therapy
- Trips to malls and shopping
- TV viewing
- Socializing with new friends
- Trips to community services
- Active exercise and activity programs
Photos of Sunshine Retirement Home
Features of Sunshine Retirement Home
- Minimum Rate: $3300/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: We Offer Private And Shared Rooms.
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 306002996