Marble Terrace I

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Marble Terrace I

Marble Terrace I home is equipped with Security Alarm System, Central Air and Heating, Outdoor Patio and Sitting Area by the Pool. The care home is surrounded by a well kept garden. European quality care and dedication provided 24 hrs a day. Great place for people aged 60 and above who need assistance with personal care or non-medical health-related services.

Our beautiful care home is located in the quiet neighborhood of Tarzana. Advancing the quality of care for our residents is our ongoing, never ending work. Our intimate, well-decorated home is a welcoming place for six seniors seeking a nurturing, secure living environment.

Photos of Marble Terrace I