Brookdale Windsor

907 Adele Drive, Windsor, CA, 95492

Promotion ends in 6 days!

NOTHING SAYS SUMMER LIKE SAVINGS. Move into a Brookdale community by June 30, and receive a $1,000 rent credit! *Eligible new residents will receive a one-time $1,000 credit to the Basic Service Rate/Monthly Fee following the first 90 days of residency.

Reviews of Brookdale Windsor

July 07, 2014

I liked the Chancellor Place of Windsor, except that I couldn't afford it for my mom. I only went really in the office and a few places there because, once I sat down at the office and realized that it was out of our price category, there was no sense at looking any further into it. From what I saw and what they told me, it sounded like a great place. I didn't see very much. Everything appeared fine, they were informative and went over things with me, had paperwork to give me. I mean, everything appeared great. Actually, I would have loved to put my mom there, but I couldn't. It was a really nice place. It is just that I couldn't afford it.

June 26, 2014

At Chancellor Place, the rooms were nice. They were all right and airy. The ceilings were high. They had a nice courtyard; however, at the time of my visit, there wasn't anything going on.

February 28, 2014

Right now my husband is in a very nice place called Chancellor Place of Windsor. It does not take care of dementia patients, but luckily my husband progressed quite a bit and he is now changing from dementia to mild cognitive impairment and that is the only reason why they took him. They don’t take patients who have true dementia. The attitude of the staff is very good, nice, and caring. They take care of his medication. The food is decent. There's a lot of variety and lots of choices for him. I'm able to stay overnight on the weekends to be with him which is very good and which both of us enjoy. The facility is very modern in a way. I like the feeling when you walk in, it had a feeling of warmth, openness and the staff was very friendly and the fact we also can take our German shepherd here to visit. He is in a studio apartment and it's very nice. I wish I would have a nice place like this for myself.

February 14, 2014

By StillLoving

My husband is in Chancellor and I’m very pleased with the facility. The people are very nice, caring and they take care of his medications. When you walk in it has a sunny location and it makes you feel good. The have plenty of activities and he participates in some of the exercise classes. They also have a computer class but my husband enjoys the Bridge games. My husband has a studio apartment and it is of good size. You have to furnish it but it is very open and has a big window, lots of sitting areas and the bathrooms are very European. It is very well done.

February 13, 2014

By Kristin Erickson

Chancellor Place in Windsor was such a beautiful place for my father in his last days. All of the staff were very attentive and compassionate and always asked me if there was anything that they could do for my father while he was there for 5 months. There is a beautiful garden area in back and the food was very good. When my father was declining rapidly they were always there for me. When I was leaving with him after his death the whole staff stood in a double line and they all placed lilies on him and gave me hugs. They all said they would miss him and I know they were sincere. I would highly recommend Chancellor Place to anyone seeking an assisted living facility for their loved ones. I will always be grateful for the care they provided my father.

September 29, 2013

Chancellor Place of Windsor was wonderful. It was easy easy to navigate and I liked the lay-out, my mother-in-law would not get lost. The rooms were bigger than the other places we visited. The staff were more impressive compared to the other facilities. They were very caring and very helpful. The nurse talked to us for about one hour. She had a great time there.

September 23, 2013

By Joyce21

My husband is in Chancellor Place. It is an excellent place. They have a lot of common area and a beautiful garden. The workers are all very good. He has a spacious suite with a bedroom, a bathroom, a kitchen and a living room. He said the food is great. They have lots of activities. They have bingo, arts and crafts. They have excursions to different sightseeing places and day trips to gambling. Everything there is wonderful except for the manager and the nurse. My husband got pneumonia and when I told the nurse, she told me that she's the professional one and she thinks she's the best judge for that. I told her to get an ambulance and get my husband to the hospital. I have to fight her to get my husband to the hospital. It would be better if they get rid of the nurse.

August 27, 2013

By Dena1

I was very impressed with Chancellor Place. For my parents, this facility would have been a wonderful choice. They have activities. They would take their residents out once in a while. However, I just don't like that they're going to the casino especially with my dad who had a gambling problem and I couldn't have him go there.

June 25, 2013

By Rebecca11

I chose Chancellor Place for my mom because of the location and it's very nice, she has her own room. The place is very good.

June 30, 2012

By bre2123

I enjoyed my visit to the Chancellor Palace of Windsor, even the name sounds like it would be eloquent, and it is. I would say of any place you could put your family and have them not mind this would be it. Chancellor Palace is a beautiful patch of land, and every senior has a beautiful view from their window of the outside. The staff themselves are very kind, and caring, and don't seem to mind their jobs at all. Everyone there that I spoke with was genuinely kind, and truly cared about the old people.

May 23, 2011

By thoughtful1

Other

I have visited this facility many times, and it's one of my favorites. It's located up in Windsor, a suburban community in the northern part of Sonoma County. The facility is very nice: clean, safe, and"”even though it's been around for at least 10 years--very well kept. The residents' rooms are a good size, with lots of light, and the whole place feels homey and appealing. The grounds are also nice. The staff is REALLY good. They're very loving and caring. For example when someone dies there, they stand in a double line, holding flowers while the body is taken out. They're just so gentle and caring, They really take time to acknowledge the person's life. From what I've seen they're responsive and attentive to the patients. All the staff members seem to be well-trained for the positions that they're in, and the managers seem very competent. There are lots of good activities going on at Chancellor Place. The people there are high-functioning, so if you see them sitting around, it's in a good way"”socializing with others. But you have to be fairly independent, able to function on your own with minimal help, to be there. It's not a good choice for someone with dementia, for example, since I don't think they offer memory care.

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Windsor

• French
  • Spanish

• State Licenses: 496802025

About Brookdale Windsor

Brookdale Windsor provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Windsor