Elmcroft of West Lafayette

3575 Senior Place, West Lafayette, IN, 47906

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Elmcroft of West Lafayette

April 30, 2014

My mom is in GreenTree. My first impression was that it is really nice. The staff is absolutely helpful. My mom has a spacious one-bedroom apartment. The dining room is operated like a restaurant, and the food is great. They have everything, and I am totally happy with it.

August 02, 2011

We visited several facilities before we chose GreenTree for my mom after my dad died. In fact, we were out visiting another facility and my mom got tears in her eyes and asked why she couldn't just live at GreenTree! The decision was made! The employees at GreenTree are what sets it apart from other assisted living facilities. Each and every member of the staff - from the director to the maintenance crew - is kind and attentive to Mom and to all the residents. Several of the dining room and kitchen staff are fairly young "kids" and each of them is taught "the GreenTree way". After Mom had a short hospital stay the discharge planner at the hospital said she might need to go to a skilled nursing facility for a short time for rehab. We talked to the director at GreenTree and found that they could provide all the help Mom needed! We were happy that she could go home to GreenTree. We felt her recovery would go much quicker once she was back in familiar surroundings. If we ever have concerns, GreenTree is quick to address them and correct any problem. We are glad Mom is living at GreenTree!

Photos of Elmcroft of West Lafayette

Features of Elmcroft of West Lafayette

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room For Family And Special Occasions

• General Store
  • Features Extra: Aviary, Game Room With Pool Table, Card Tables, Wii Console, Painting, Pottery

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Pharma

• Activities Extra: Euchre And Bridge Clubs, Mystery Dinners, Purdue University Arts, Entertainment, And Sports, Etc.

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Guidance Extra: Moving, Downsizing, Bridge Loan Referrals, Etc.

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 5

About Elmcroft of West Lafayette

Elmcroft of West Lafayette is an assisted living facility in West Lafayette, IN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Elmcroft of West Lafayette for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Elmcroft of West Lafayette