Elmcroft of Victoria

411 East Larkspur, Victoria, TX, 77904

Reviews of Elmcroft of Victoria

Betty30 August 25, 2013

I looked at Elmcroft, and I was very impressed with it. The only thing is that it's arranged differently because they have assisted living to nursing home versus retirement to assisted, so it's a totally different clientele. The only thing I would change is the courtyard. They've planted these trees that I just had cut down from my yard, and with those trees the courtyard becomes unpleasant. The room we saw was in excellent shape. The staff was very nice, very friendly, very professional, and very accommodating.

SmileyLady August 28, 2012

Everyone was so friendly and courteous. The residents seemed very happy and in good spirits, and when I came in to visit them, I could notice this happiness shine through. The rooms looked very well kept, and I even visited residents in the room where they eat their meals. The meals looked decent in portions, and there was a nice cheerfulness to the room where the residents chatted amongst themselves, and us. The rooms not only were well kept, but also well equipped with the best in home goods like comfortable bed clothes and decent furnishings. One of the residents informed me that Target and Walmart were nearby, so it was no problem to give these residents the best. I noticed a lot of cheerfulness in the room I was here, the assistants that helped out seemed cheerful, taking their time with residents that needed it. A very lovely place!

From Elmcroft of Victoria

Residents of Elmcroft of Victoria are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication monitoring, they are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. They enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are always there to provide support should they need it.

Features of Elmcroft of Victoria