Elmcroft of Victoria

411 East Larkspur, Victoria, TX, 77904

Reviews of Elmcroft of Victoria

October 16, 2013

By GHH

My relative has been at Elmcroft of Victoria over a year now. I was initially impressed with Elmcroft due to neatness and security. I have been rather disappointed that it was left in such a mess for so long during remodeling. It was very depressing for the residents. It took over 9 months to paint the hallway,replace carpet in hallways and get nameplates back on the doors. Also disappointed in the extremely high turnover of employees there. Hopefully management will get their act together and start operating in a more professional manner.

September 27, 2013

By Richard35

My mother is currently at Elmcroft of Victoria and so far so good. We really don't have any complaints about the facility. My mother likes the food. My concerns are just with regards to the high turnover of their staff and that is quite concerning because that would cause confusion to the seniors. This is the reason why I've rated them a bit low, but I would recommend this place.

August 25, 2013

By Betty30

I looked at Elmcroft, and I was very impressed with it. The only thing is that it's arranged differently because they have assisted living to nursing home versus retirement to assisted, so it's a totally different clientele. The only thing I would change is the courtyard. They've planted these trees that I just had cut down from my yard, and with those trees the courtyard becomes unpleasant. The room we saw was in excellent shape. The staff was very nice, very friendly, very professional, and very accommodating.

August 28, 2012

By SmileyLady

Everyone was so friendly and courteous. The residents seemed very happy and in good spirits, and when I came in to visit them, I could notice this happiness shine through. The rooms looked very well kept, and I even visited residents in the room where they eat their meals. The meals looked decent in portions, and there was a nice cheerfulness to the room where the residents chatted amongst themselves, and us. The rooms not only were well kept, but also well equipped with the best in home goods like comfortable bed clothes and decent furnishings. One of the residents informed me that Target and Walmart were nearby, so it was no problem to give these residents the best. I noticed a lot of cheerfulness in the room I was here, the assistants that helped out seemed cheerful, taking their time with residents that needed it. A very lovely place!

Photos of Elmcroft of Victoria

Features of Elmcroft of Victoria

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

About Elmcroft of Victoria

Residents of Elmcroft of Victoria are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication monitoring, they are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. They enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are always there to provide support should they need it.

Map of Elmcroft of Victoria