Brookdale Vernon Hills

145 N. Milwaukee Avenue, Vernon Hills, IL, 60061

Reviews of Brookdale Vernon Hills

Gail35 June 21, 2015

Brookdale was very nice and expensive. Mom only lived there for a year, and the apartments were gorgeous. They had like a rainforest in the middle of it, and she looked out over the rainforest. The dining and the food were very nice. They had things for the residents; they do little parties and bingo. They did have a swimming pool and waterfall in the middle of the rainforest. It was just too expensive.

Mollie4 May 16, 2015

We visited Brookdale in Vernon Hills, and they were fine. The staff seems to be friendly. It was clean, but I wouldn't say it was spacious. They do some recreational activities, like I know they have the residents playing cards, exercising, having social events, and going on trips.

Caring87484250 June 27, 2014

Right now my mom is at a Brookdale facility in Vernon Hills. We are trying that out, and she seems to like it. It is pretty independent. She has been there for about six months, and we are seeing that she enjoys it. She likes being around the people and the activities. She's getting more and more acclimated. She's at The Park in Vernon Hills, which is now Brookdale Vernon Hills, and she seems very happy there. She doesn't require a lot. She is very simple, and she is very satisfied with everything, and we are too. It's just nice for her. They come and clean her room once a week. The common areas seem to be nicely maintained. There are some common areas, like the bathroom on the first floor, that look like they could be updated for the next couple of years, but I think for the most part when you walk in the staff is very friendly, the downstairs is inviting, and it's got a nice vibes to it. They seem to take very good care of it. The hallways and all that stuff are clean. I really don't have too many complaints.

Caring87717150 June 19, 2014

The staff at The Park was very friendly and accommodating. They met my schedule and answered my questions. They were very good.

Caring83609350 May 29, 2014

At The Park at Vernon Hills, they were friendly. It looked like an exceptional place. The rooms looked like they were well maintained.

Caring65656850 October 26, 2013

The Park was an okay facility. We knew a couple of couples that were there and they liked it. The rooms are nice, but they were just a little small.

From Brookdale Vernon Hills

Brookdale Vernon Hills provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Vernon Hills