Brookdale Fisher's Landing

17171 Southeast 22nd Drive, Vancouver, WA, 98683

Reviews of Brookdale Fisher's Landing

July 30, 2014

I like Emeritus. Sanitation was good. The dining room was nice, big, wide and open. Everybody was really friendly and very welcoming. The rooms were nice, clean and homey.

February 28, 2014

By Kim47

At Emeritus at Fisher's Landing, it didn't make take a step back and go "wow, this is very nice." It looked pretty standard with a little lobby when you first walk in. It looked like you would expect a facility to look. They did have one thing going for them that I thought was a really cool idea. Instead of getting a one-bedroom or a studio, you could get a shared room. Like two women could share a two-bedroom apartment and then just share the common area, which is kind of a great idea. If you get the right two people together, it would save quite a bit of money. However, they didn't have anything like Life Enhancement. They didn't have a two-person assist either. They also agreed that my mom probably was not well suited for their facility. For activities, they did have a big calendar up there. I think they did bingo once a week and they did it in a fairly small room that also doubles as a movie room. I just wasn't very impressed with the activities. The female staff member who I dealt with was very nice. She wanted to help and would call me all the time. However, their facility I don't think takes into consideration what a senior wants to do, e.g., having lots of activities or that they want to be engaged, etc. They don't have much care for somebody who deteriorates in their life.

December 27, 2013

By Penny3

Mom is at Emeritus. The facility and the room are very adequate and the staff is great. What I like the most is that they are working with Pfizer health plan and, therefore, her doctor comes to see her once a month.

March 07, 2012

By Tyler1

My great grandmother tended to be a bit grumpy, but she never had anything negative to say about the care she received here. We went in to visit her one day, and without hesitation, the receptionist told me "Oh, she is usually taking a nap this time of day." I was very impressed that the receptionist could recall the information so quickly without even thinking about it, it showed she really cared about her job and took it seriously. There were always posters and fliers in the foyer and entrance reminding residents and family members of upcoming events. There were a lot of events so I really believe the residents knew they were still living an important life, filled with fun events and social activities. My grandmother passed away in 2003 and members of the facility attended her service, it was very touching to know that my grandmother was a part of their lives, and clearly she was apart of theirs as well.

February 29, 2012

By balplayer0

I was a volunteer at this assisted living facility for nearly 2 years. The accomodations provided by staff are top-notch. Full-dining facilities accomodate a full weekly schedule of planend events for residents. This facility is quite clean and it is clear that the employees and staff care about their professional services (and with this, their guests). This facility would be a 5-star facility is there were additional features for guests (such as a pool, spa, jacuzzi).

Photos of Brookdale Fisher's Landing

Features of Brookdale Fisher's Landing

About Brookdale Fisher's Landing

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Fisher's Landing