Brookdale Fisher's Landing

Overview of Ratings

3.8

March 07, 2012

By Tyler1

My great grandmother tended to be a bit grumpy, but she never had anything negative to say about the care she received here. We went in to visit her one day, and without hesitation, the receptionist told me "Oh, she is usually taking a nap this time of day." I was very impressed that the receptionist could recall the information so quickly without even thinking about it, it showed she really cared about her job and took it seriously. There were always posters and fliers in the foyer and entrance reminding residents and family members of upcoming events. There were a lot of events so I really believe the residents knew they were still living an important life, filled with fun events and social activities. My grandmother passed away in 2003 and members of the facility attended her service, it was very touching to know that my grandmother was a part of their lives, and clearly she was apart of theirs as well.

February 29, 2012

By balplayer0

I was a volunteer at this assisted living facility for nearly 2 years. The accomodations provided by staff are top-notch. Full-dining facilities accomodate a full weekly schedule of planend events for residents. This facility is quite clean and it is clear that the employees and staff care about their professional services (and with this, their guests). This facility would be a 5-star facility is there were additional features for guests (such as a pool, spa, jacuzzi).

Photos of Brookdale Fisher's Landing

Features of Brookdale Fisher's Landing

About Brookdale Fisher's Landing

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Fisher's Landing