Rittenhouse Village at Valparaiso

1300 Vale Park Rd, Valparaiso, IN, 46383

Reviews of Rittenhouse Village at Valparaiso

Jun-70 October 30, 2013

The Rittenhouse building was beautiful and it was institutionalized or less of a nursing home than the other place I went to. I visited somebody there before, I saw the rooms, and they were not spacious enough. I tried the food there and it was good. They provide activities for the residents and they seemed better staffed than the other place I've visited.

Scott O. June 05, 2012

Just moved my mother into Rittenhouse senior living and could not be happier with everything. Everyone is polite and happy. Mom is very pleased. Thanks

cares May 22, 2012

Valparaiso Rittenhouse is a wonderful facility. I would like to live there! :) the building is kept up very well, and the furniture and decor is very nice! My friend lives there, and it is great for her. They have a great Activities Director with appropriate activities and a variety to please everyone. They have several Field trips or excursions offered weekly for residenets who would like to travel by small bus to area destinations. The food alway looks and smells good. The staff are all very attentive and caring, and they keep the family members informed about the residents needs. The receptionist, Carol is very nice, and does a great job of welcoming visitors to the building. My friend has lived here for less than a year, but it is a home to her now. She has made several new friends, and enjoys visiting with them during meal times. Also, Ray who does the building maintainence, is a great help to all the residents whenever a need arises and he has a caring attitude toward all residents in memory care and Assisted Living. The bus driver, Chris, does a great job transporting the residents to their appointments when needed. Thanks Rittenhouse Valparaiso for a job WELL DONE!

Caring522343 May 10, 2012

Rittenhouse has a knowledgeable, friendly, present staff. The facility is lovely, well designed and spotless. The meals are balanced and varied. Activities are different each day and are set to appeal to many interests. The nursing staff is pleasant and helpful to residents and to their families.

My mother has been a resident for 4 months, she is happy in her apartment and realizes this is the right place for her.

I would be glad to answer any email questions you might have.

I highly recommend Rittenhouse. It is the very best of the best!

About Rittenhouse Village at Valparaiso

Rittenhouse Village at Valparaiso is an assisted living facility in Valparaiso, IN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Rittenhouse Village at Valparaiso for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Rittenhouse Village at Valparaiso