Bickford of Springfield

2451 W. White Oaks Dr., Springfield, IL, 62704

Reviews of Bickford of Springfield

July 31, 2014

Bickford Senior Living was very nice. It was just very expensive. And for a higher level of care, it was really, really expensive. I only met one or two staff at that time and they were nice. However, once I realized that the level of care my mother needed was really out of their league, I did not invest much more time in there. They had more apartment-style arrangements, so my mother would have had a one-bedroom apartment, which also made me nervous because she really needs more supervision. The apartments were very nice. They varied in size. One thing that stood out to me with Bickford is their décor. It was a beautiful place.

December 08, 2011

By Jordan1

Bickford House of Springfield, Illinois, is a combination of assisted living and independent senior living apartments. The facility is clean, well maintained, and pleasantly decorated. The apartments themselves are spacious and many feel, properly so, like a small home. The true highlight of the facility is the dedicated and friendly staff. From the nurses to the kitchen staff to the manager, you can tell that the employees truly care about their jobs and do their best to make the residents feel at home.

Photos of Bickford of Springfield

• Home Sale Assistance

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Bickford of Springfield

Welcome to Bickford of Springfield, one of Illinois's premier assisted living communities! Bickford of Springfield is conveniently located on 2451 W. White Oaks Dr., so please, stop on by any time. We invite you in and welcome you home to our Springfield senior living community.

At Bickford of Springfield, we offer premier assisted living services. The fullest expression of assistance comes with an intimate understanding of our residents at Bickford of Springfield. Each resident of our Illinois assisted living home is unique, as are the services they require, and the manner in which they wish for them to be met.

Nothing can replace home - this we know at Bickford of Springfield. The smells that waft through the open door, the tattered edges of the overstuffed chair in the living room, the faded photographs on the mantle, the memories...lifetimes are built on these things; happiness dwells in them. At Bickford of Springfield assisted living in Illinois, we don't ask you to give up your home, your treasures, your memories. Instead, we want you to bring the pieces of the home you love into our Illinois assisted living community and make it yours.

Map of Bickford of Springfield