Villa San Ramon Senior Living

9199 Fircrest Lane, San Ramon, CA, 94583

Reviews of Villa San Ramon Senior Living

Caring110421450 June 30, 2015

We really like Vintage Senior Living at Villa San Ramon. It was wonderful. They were very accommodating and answered all of our questions. It was clean and just very homey. They got basically the same activities like the other places and they were good.

Linn1 June 18, 2015

I found Villa San Ramon for my mother. The building is newer, and the rooms are large, but it's not too large of a facility. The food is really good. The grounds are very nice, and it's easy for the residents to go outside and walk around. People come in and play music, they have a podiatrist, and they take them on trips and drive around. It's kind of expensive though.

Iris6 May 30, 2015

I visited Villa San Ramon (Vintage Senior Living at Villa San Ramon). It was a nice place, but to me it was not as open and as bright as the other place I visited. They had three meals a day, and they showed us a very nice dining room. Actually, they had two dining rooms because it was a much larger place. They offered different sizes of apartments from studio up to two-bedroom apartments. They had both independent and assisted living. However, going down the halls and everything, it just seemed to be darker.

The young lady who acted in place of the regular person who usually showed the apartment was very nice and very sweet. However, the first apartment that she showed had apparently been vacated very recently. The carpet was dirty. It needed cleaning and repainting. I was not pleased with that. I would expect them to show me a nice, move-in ready apartment. Then the other apartment, the lady was still there, and she would not be leaving until the end of the month. Both of the apartments were smaller. However, it was in a very nice area, and they would take you to your appointments.

13chairs May 12, 2015

My Mom has been a resident for about 2 years. I can say honestly that this environment has given my Mom a new lease on life. The staff is so warm and loving while being extremely attentive. The Dining area is nicely appointed giving it a formal but comfortable feel. The food is delicious especially the Sunday Brunch. Wow what an extravaganza. They have some great activities and make sure that everyone gets involved. She's made some really good friends there too. So if your thinking of a great place for Mom or Day. I recommend it.

Caring010516 May 31, 2014

Villa San Ramon looked very nice. Everything looked nice and clean. The rooms were very well designed and very appealing. My parents liked the fact that the rooms looked out on a little creek and things like that, and that they had a little patio. We met one staff, and she was very nice. One of the things that bothered me, though, was that this community was all spread out, so if you're older and having any mobility problems, it would take a long time to get from point A to point B.

Marlene19 April 30, 2014

We visited Villa San Ramon (Vintage Senior Living at Villa San Ramon), and it was kind of institutional. The rooms were too far from the public area, but they were clean. The dining area was newly remodeled. They had one dining area for independent living and one for assisted living. The staff was very nice. It just doesn't appeal to any of us.

Caring76738750 February 28, 2014

Me and my client went to visit Vintage Senior Living at Villa San Ramon and this facility is very nice. When we went there, the staff are very friendly, nice, and very helpful. I saw nothing wrong with the service. The rooms were nice and comfortable. We were told that they offer a lot of activities.

Lucy12 January 31, 2014

I love every bit of San Ramon Village. The lady was very warm and hospitable when I went there. I saw that the place is very clean. I was very impressed with the overall facility.

Caring April 76 August 29, 2013

The living environment at Villa San Ramon is very nice. It is also in a very nice neighborhood. They have a very pleasant staff. The apartments that they have are very small. I would have to give away about two-thirds of my furniture should I move in one of their apartments. They have a very nice dining area. You can see it to the left when you walk in the facility. It is also very large. It looks like it can accommodate a lot of people. Villa San Ramon is a very nice facility, but it is too expensive for me.

brendeninchauspe April 11, 2012

I volunteered for this home on new years eve. I talked with many of the residents and they enjoyed it there. There are many different activities available there, and everyone seems rather happy. The facility is very nice an clean, and very accesible. The overall vibe is upbeat, which is one of the most important factors when choosing a home. Everyone is fed 3 meals a day in the main dining hall where they can socialize with all the other residents. They have waiters, and sometimes live performances from local bands. There is also a hall for presentations, which we used to watch the ball drop. The food there is quite good, so I was pretty suprised. The workers there are very friendly, and they constantly have people volunteering, as well as children. The sports teams from the nearby highschool come regurlarly. The residents really enjoy it. All in all, I think it is a really well run facility that is highly capable of fitting the needs of any senior citizen.

About Villa San Ramon Senior Living

Villa San Ramon Senior Living is an assisted living facility in San Ramon, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Villa San Ramon Senior Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Villa San Ramon Senior Living

• Mandarin
  • Spanish
  • Tagalog

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Pharmacy